KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Son of What ya look like?

Son of What ya look like?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: What do you look like?

I do!!! laughing out loud

BTW, nice to see you back Dim.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 07:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So do I. But how do I get my wife to do that? Especially since you are not doing it either, Dim. What's the solution? I need to know!

queeq out

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 07:58 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't know...I think it may be too late for her...maybe if you take it to the bedroom?.. *runs far away before anyone can hurt her*

Thanks RC smile smile smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 08:08 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You know, queeq its funny that we're discussing this right now, cause my fiance asked me just last night whats going on in the forum (he thinks I'm nuts). And I said one thing we're talking about is maniacs vs politely interested. He asked me how I got so nuts about SW and I told him (which I thought he already knew after 10 years) was that I had been weaned on old black/white monster and crappy sci-fi movies even though I wasn't born until 1963. My dad and my brother (who is 49) always watched all those great old movies and tv shows. My dad saw the old serials in the theatre (Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Superman....) and me and my brother really got hooked on it. (Not so much my sister). I guess its really a hit or miss thing. My brother will call me up at 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon and say, "Quick, turn over to channel 12, War of the Worlds is on!" He does that all the time. When we go places together, he talks like Darth Vader(really good too) to the clerk or the waitress. Its a scream. We laugh our arses off ! laughing out loud I know what Dim is trying to say, although while I enjoy the occasional romantic dinner or flowers from the old man, I am not looking for fantasy romance from SW. Just the fantasy part. I'm much more into the parts between good/dark forces vs. a love scene between Solo and Leia, believe it or not. And I'm not ashamed to admit my brother and I have lightsaber battles. stick out tongue I don't know what else to tell you, queeq. I have yet to come across a complete convert amongst anyone I have ever met. Its like the force..you have it or you don't. Besides you guys, my brother is the only person I know that I can go in depth with discussions about SW. Everybody else just rolls their eyes and says "I have no idea what you two are talking about". (Sigh) I don't know if this helps you out, queeq, but thats about all I can explain to you. Best of luck, though. (Sorry for the long post everybody) big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 08:51 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wow, Gundark, that was really good. Dim didn't help me at all, but you did. *wink to Dim smile *

So basically, it's a lost cause. Well, it figures. I guess have to teach my children the ways of the Force then. I do lightsabre battles as well. How great that my 2,5 year old son is now asking me by himself if we can fight with the toy lightsabres. Maybe my wife will see SW greatness once, if not through me, maybe through her children.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 29th, 2000 02:47 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Awwww, that so cutey wutey, laughing out loud

Hey! Who am I trying to kid, I do the same with my son, but he never lets me have the double blade.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2000 05:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hehehe..Smart kid.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2000 07:27 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

He must have learned a thing or two from Daddy. evil face

Old Post Nov 29th, 2000 10:02 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Mine makes us swap all the time. First I get the double bladed one and he Qui-Gon's light sabre. Then we swap and swap back and swap back again. Anyway, so far I can still beat him smile

queeq out

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 04:03 AM
Ratcat

He always wants to be Qui Gon but he wants mauls sabre. go figure.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 05:07 AM
Dim
Creativity

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeees Xizor!

homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/xizpics.jpg

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 10:00 AM
queeq
Chaos

Very funny, Xizor. Very funny.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 02:28 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Re...

Oooooohhhhh.....he really is a TOWER OF POWER. (Gundark, under the effect of Xizor's pheremones, rushes off to get more moonglow) rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 08:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

Re: Re...

You ARE sensitive for male power, eh, Gundark? Better watch yourself.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 08:22 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Re: Re...

Nah, I just like to feed Xizor's massive ego. Guri is his true love. smokin'

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 11:35 PM
Dim
Creativity

For some reason I didn't expect his hair to be that light smile

Old Post Nov 30th, 2000 11:40 PM
Ratcat

Re: ....

Well he looks normal enough, but he's obviously thinner than me so I hate hiom! Sorry Xiz, but anyone who's thinner than me is an enemey.....Hang on, that's most people! I better take that back...smile

Seriously, who's next. I know, I'll do it cos I have another one now.

www.episode-2.co.uk/commo...catpic.htm

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 04:04 AM
queeq
Chaos

Cool

Your kid has cool glasses, RC. Very nice.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 04:08 AM
theEvilJedi

Re: Cool

You look like your a sports jock Xiz. Are you?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2000 04:21 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Re: Cool

That's really cool how you have that castle growing out of the top of your head, RC. How do you do that ?

Okay, everybody, I know you're all intimidated by the TOWER OF POWER, but if you would all get your pics on here, I'll make everybody else promise not to laughing out loud

(Gundark starts mass producing quesadillas and tapping cold mugs of Fosters)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2000 02:26 AM