KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Your favorite music

Your favorite music
Started by: Jedimaster3838

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

Who is Dave and Bob?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:23 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

No, no, no, it's Bob and DOUG !!! Bob & Doug McKenzie of the GREAT WHITE NORTH !!! Coo-coo-coo-coo coo coo coo !!!
Take off to the great white north, you hoseheads!!! smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 05:23 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

If you read my earlier post UBH, I meant Dave Mathews and Bob Marley, my 2 favorite singers. I may be only 21, but all you old guys should have heard of them. You foreigners might not have heard Dave's great music, but I thought the whole world knew raggae singer Bob Marley. So who likes 'em? EJ's heard of them at least, right EJ? I know English guys like Oasis and Elton John, so you brits should have heard of Bob and Dave!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 06:22 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I also like Bare Naked Ladies,Creed,Rage Agaist the Machine,and Sugar Ray.Daft,yeah I heard them.I only like Marley.And I hate Elton John music(Besides his Lion King song)Sorry Britssmile

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 10:40 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

EJ, if you're gonna like any Elton song pick rocket man, it's better then "the Lion King Song"smile Have you listened to Dave Mathews?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:39 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Elton John is a good singer (Besides his same-sex tendencies), but being an old European, I have grown to like his songs.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:42 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 04:57 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm not a giant Elton fan, but I do like a fair bit of his music. My favorite is Madman across the water.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 05:03 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

Your favorite music

I have never really liked Elton John, but then again I grew up in America. All I can say is that I agree with the Gallagers when they say "Oasis is the best band in the world" There songs Live Forever and The Masterplan are my favorites.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 09:03 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

My sister has a Dave Matthews CD.I just don't really like his music.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 10:33 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

must be because you are not a TOWER OF POWER!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 12:38 AM
son of rage

Metal. Most forms of heavy metal

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 01:24 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Metal doesn't make music, silly.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 01:53 AM
Xizor

Only those who sing real good like me do: " Lalalallalalalallalallalalallalalalalalalalallalal
alalalalalala!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 02:12 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hey, TOWER OF POWER, I didn't know you knew the smurf's song by heart. Wow smokin' g

Old Post Nov 9th, 2000 12:46 AM
theEvilJedi

Hey,I am almost 6'1" and still growing.My dad is 6'8" you know.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 06:36 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

EJ, your dad is 6'8" ???? Wow. I assume he played awesome basketball, or still does. What's the story ? Also, note on topic, I really like Pink Floyd too, but none of you UK chaps mentioned them. Or am I showing my age again ? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 09:28 PM
theEvilJedi

Actually my dad loved playing football,although he did play basketball too.He stoped in High School when his knee was injured.He had to get his left knee cap completely taken out.He still has a scar after all these years.So as you would guess he can't run to well.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2000 05:40 AM
Darth Daft

Hey PINK FLOYD are cool! Shame they haven't released any new stuff for ages. I loved Shine on you Crazy Diamond.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2000 06:19 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry to hear about your dad's knee out of commission, EJ. My fiance has a torn ACL in his knee that' knocked him out of a lot of high impact sports.

DD,
I love PF "Comfortably Numb" and "Us and Them"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2000 07:01 AM