KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » For movie quotes experts only!

For movie quotes experts only!
Started by: Omegaman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

Did anyone ever figure this out?

If we haven’t give me till Sunday when a friend of mine comes home. He will know he knows everything.

Are we positive it’s not a James Bond movie??

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:35 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

O.K. the picture I'm getting is of somebody finding something, but not knowing what it is, then the other person asks "what does it do?" etc. and after that quote the thing does something.

Does that help anybody, 'cos now I see it written down, this message sounds completely useless.

Oh, well I'll post it anyway.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:55 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

this is still making me crazy!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:17 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Can somebody check the James Bond movie that introduced John Cleese.Tomorrow never dies.
When Bond meets up with Q.

R (John Cleese) was introduced to Bond...James Bond (lol) in The World is not enough but only as an understudy to Q,he took over full time on Die Another Day hope that helps.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:07 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CptJackSparrow
Pirate Captain

Wow guys, that's a tough one. It seems so familiar......but I can't come up with anything. I'm anxious to know what you guys find out. In the meantime, I'll try to think of it if I can. Somehow I get a picture of like an inventor or someone showing off a gadget and the kid or whatever asking "What does it do?" Could it be from Back to the Future 2 or 3?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 12:36 PM
CptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Wicker man> Yeh he was introduced before Tommorow never dies. Sorry. But does anyone have those Bond movies? I get this pic of Bond messing with Q sandwish messed

CptJackSparrow>Its not back to the future. I've checked.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

That scene is from Goldeneye.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:50 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ok. Those he say that?The quote?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Wheres the quote i am having difficulty finding it within this thread...thanks.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:20 PM
Kes
Philie

"What does it do?"

"It doesnt do anything, thats the beauty of it!"

If its not from the sandwich scene then it has to be in a scene with either Q or R. I think big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:29 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Ive got all the Bond Films and i cannot remeber that line.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:30 PM
wicker_man
V.2

I will hunt round see if i can bring up any more suggestions.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:31 PM
Kes
Philie

Damn! Thanks.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:37 PM
DeNiro

i havent looked at ne other pages in this thread but who ever made this line up should have at least known what movie it was from but this is great 4 pages lata same god damn line tryin to be figured out lol good work to the thread starter

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:59 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I am 56% sure it is in the Hours with Nicole Kidman and Meryl Streep. I think in a part when Meryl asks Ed Harris something and he answers, "Nothing, that's the beauty of it." Or some other movie with harris. I don't know. ****IN HARD! I wanna find this one out!!!! ****!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:45 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
i havent looked at ne other pages in this thread but who ever made this line up should have at least known what movie it was from but this is great 4 pages lata same god damn line tryin to be figured out lol good work to the thread starter

Well Omegaman doesnt know. And if I'm not mistaken this thread is all over the net. Several boards have the same question and nobody knows.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:05 AM
CptJackSparrow
Pirate Captain

Maybe it, or something similar, has been in more than one movie, so it's making it more difficult?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:12 PM
CptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

i think that is the reson it is so hard to figure out we have herd simeler lines in other movies and so its hard to remeber these exact lines from one movie

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:15 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh! The "What does it do?" is very popular messed

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:37 PM
wicker_man
V.2

I thought it could of been on Monty Pythons Life of Brian, in the scene where the three wise men come bearing gifts for Brian and they are discussing the gifts with Brians mother. But i further checked this theory and it was not the case....sorry, i will resume my ever continuing search.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:41 PM