KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » kruegerKid's Work

kruegerKid's Work
Started by: kruegerKid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Warning "Peace At Last"

This story has been editted due to morbid material.

~Captain REX~

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The boy sat quietly in his room, back pressed firmly against the solid oak chair. All that could be heard was that of the soft rain gently rapping against the cold, narrow window.

The smell of a once burning candle lingered in the air. It smelled of sweet honey, so much so that you could nearly taste it. The bright lights that once illuminated the room now remain off. The warm, cotton rug touches his feet as he slowly moves them back and forth across it. Colorful images flash rapidly across the TV screen with unheard sounds.

He sat reflecting upon his life, wondering if somehow, by some chance, he neglected to see the importance of it. He hadn't, in all actually his life was similar to that of his worst nightmare. He had always promised himself that he would never lose respect for who he was or what he had done in his life. That had all changed now due to the horrid treatment and harassment he had experienced over the years. He now had a strong affinity for death.

The boy had an obstinate urge to end his life thus ending his futile attempt at fitting in. His pitiful self was but an insignificant speck on the face of the planet. In all of his time on this Earth he hadn't accomplished one thing of merit and he knew this, that's what brought him the greatest sense of worthlessness.

He knew he wouldn't be remembered after he died. He knew nobody would show up at his internment except his family, during which they would be thinking about what better, more important things they could be doing at that exact moment.

All of this stirred in his mind, that is, his troubling past, the terrible present, and a future he feared. He thought to himself and he could come to only one conclusion, his life must end. He stumbled to his feet and wandered down the dark hallway towards the bathroom.

Once there he walked over to the medicine cabinet, took a steel razor blade from inside and sat down. He took the razor, glistening in the pale white light of the room, and pressed it firmly against his wrist. He then took the razor and cut the cold, soft skin of his wrist open. The warm blood began to trickle down his arm to his elbow. From there it dripped onto the floor, forming a crimson colored puddle by his feet.

Several hours passed. The boy's parents returned home from a friends' house to find their son's limp, lifeless body slumped against the wall of the bathroom. There was something more disturbing then that sight alone though, it was the sight of a smile on their son's face that disturbed them the most. See the boy smiled because he had finally discovered that true and eternal peace could only be reached in death.

----------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------

This is one of my original works, let me know what you think!

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 19th, 2003 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:52 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

A tad Morbid.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 09:03 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

I know, but is it good?

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:04 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

Wow and I thought me revenge piece was orbid

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:36 PM
Allor_Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Allor_Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Allor_Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Allor_Vader
Wow and I thought me revenge piece was orbid

Same with me

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:33 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Did I hear somebody say morbid? Editting!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 04:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

lol its not that bad

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Still, a dead kid smiling because he committed suicide is morbid. Or disturbing.

Just doing my job.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

k

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 08:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Don't mean to be the bully. I'm completely fine with the story. smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:05 AM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

i understand, thanks stick out tongue

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Good, glad you do. smile

Got any other stories?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:41 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

yeah and they are not morbid go figure, take me a little bit before they get posted though.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It's fine if their morbid, I just have to edit them.

Take your time. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:58 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

I also have tons of essays that I've had to write.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:05 PM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Hey, any more stories comin, Kid? I hope so, cause I liked your style

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:29 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Thanks Tedo and yeah just give me a little time to find them, wrote most of them a while ago so...heres a poem for now....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:31 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

"Solitude"

-------------------------------------"Solitude"-----------------------------------

Human nature fading, hatred growing,
Violence, murder, death, never knowing.
Happiness, compassion, my life's rated,
Living my own sad life, never aided.

Joy is passing by me always rushing,
Getting my revenge now, blood is gushing.
Consequences pending, should have seen them come,
Judgement being given, life I'm taken from.

Imprisoned in a jail cell, I will die,
Alone in a damp corner, I now cry.
Forgetful of this sad man, they will be,
Bounded by these cold walls, never going free.

Peaceful are the families, I buried deep outside,
Lost in the vast darkness, time I must now bide.

--------------------------______THE END______------------------------------

Let me know if it is ok....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:40 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Hmm..I found this essay I wrote, it's not my usual style because it was something I had to write for my english class but I'll post it anyway....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:43 PM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Hmm... -waits for it to be censored stick out tongue- Not bad... I'm not the biggest poetry nut anymore, but that's alright by me

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:09 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote