KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » kruegerKid's Work

kruegerKid's Work
Started by: kruegerKid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

"Devaluation of The High School Diploma"

-----------------"Devaluation of The High School Diploma"-----------------

The high school diploma, a once treasured possession coveted by all has now become a mere piece of paper, devoid of any meaning. The only thing that contains but the slightest significance is the name on it. Truth be told, the high school dipoma has never meant as much to potential employers as people might believe. It is just a document explaining to all who viewed it that you knew the basics of life. By the basics of life, I mean the ideas and concepts introduced by our ancestors who helped to form our common day society.

This society of which I speak, is comprised of many individuals, all of who must have a greater grasp and understanding of their surroundings and the components therein. Therefore, many of these so-called individuals continue their education in an attempt to establish some type of significance in their lives.

This devaluation, as I refer to it, has caused many hardworking and devoted people to desperately struggle to find, at the least, a decent paying job. This struggle is an attempt to meet with the economic standards set nowadays by our society. These people are being turned away by buisnesses though, just because they didn't go to college. Buisnesses often neglect to evaluate these people and the abilities they possess first.

This, in my opinion, is the most intolerable, inconceivable, and incomprehensible action a buisness can take. I say this because these people are consumers and therefore contributed to it's growth. I often find myself asking, how do these soulless corperate fiends sleep at night?

Has our society become so concerned with the amount of time a person spends in an educational institute that everything else seems so insignificant?

These and many others are the questions to which I would like to find the answers. In closing, I would just like to say that in an attempt to conform to these ideas, I wish to further my education, thus, increasing my knowledge. This is so I will not be restricted from pursuing and accomplishing my goals.

-----------------------------_____THE END_____------------------------------

Like I said it's a little different and it's non-fiction but let me know what you think anyway..........

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:11 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nothing needs to be editted yet. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Wow, that's long... if I wasn't intoxicated I'd prob give it a read through... guess it'll have to wait til tommorow

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:46 AM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

lol, I know REX I'm a little dissapointed too...lol

Tedo your too much man, it's cool read it whenever, thats if you want. It's ok, not the same as some of my other stuff but ok.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:07 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud Yeah, you'll put me out of a job at this rate. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

happy ...you figured me out lol....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 09:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

You're a good writer, KruegerKid. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 09:45 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

nah..thanks though

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 09:52 PM