KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tattoos - would you show yours?

Tattoos - would you show yours?
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (77): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Now i PM you. Oh it's bad not bed lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:25 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lower back tatoos= GREAT sexy potential...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 18th, 2003 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:28 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Photo of tattoo for Ush=good idea.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

To bad i dont have a photo of the tatoo I have, though no scanner either so!stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 01:07 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Darn, foiled again...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 01:11 AM
julibug

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
lol i coud never regret a tatoo. well i only have one but gonna have more.
Besides on your ankle?! you are gonne forget you have it lol
Though red would look cooler i thinksmile

Naw, I won't forget it!! And I think purple, because that's my fave color & it'll kinda be my trademark - a purple ladybug. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:22 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

When my Lord of the Ring's obsession was at it's fullest, I wanted to get my belly button pierced and use a gold ring to represent the "One Ring". Then I wanted to get the inscription from the ring tatood around the belly button. laughing out loud
Now I just want a butterfly!

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:32 AM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'd like a pic too Kes...but drat, me and Ush have been foiled. There goes the world domination plan...

That would have been weird as weird could get, Lily. Belly button piercings suck anyway. A friend of mine got one, and now it's infected. sick

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

yeh you have to be very careful with bellybutton percings cause they tend to get caught in the clothes. and pulling is bad. If I haver make 1 it will be on my brow (sp).
As for the pic its of a future tatoo. lol
like i said a tatoo cant be a fashion trend. Atleast not the 1st 1! it as to be something that as a meaning to you not just now but for the rest of your life stick out tongue

Last edited by Kes on Jun 18th, 2003 at 08:57 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 08:54 AM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by julibug
Naw, I won't forget it!! And I think purple, because that's my fave color & it'll kinda be my trademark - a purple ladybug. laughing out loud

Mine is in my shoulder blade so i sometimes forget it lol ! I mean i know i have it but dont really think like:' Oh I have a tatoo better hide it from that old lady!' or something like that lol big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 08:56 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

I used to like belly button piercings... Not any more...
Kes! Don't you dare make a piercing on your eyebrow!!!! It sucks!!! Yack! I forbid it! stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 08:59 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Its the only place that i like it. oh and in the tongue i like that a lot to. but preferably in a guy! big grin That i want to kiss! I hear its really good! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:08 AM
Corran
Lucifer

That you want to kiss? I hear it's better for other 'things'

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:29 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*starts dreaming away*
hmm... chocolate... *drools*

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:32 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
That you want to kiss? I hear it's better for other 'things'

lol probably yeh! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:34 AM
finti

depends though

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:36 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

depends?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:42 AM
finti

on who/what is to be kissed

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:45 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

stick out tongue Ah ok.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:52 AM