KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » KoRn

KoRn
Started by: Stovenutts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Korn would have been my heroes if they'd never made Untouchables. Korn/Life Is Peachy/Follow the Leader albums are amazing, and their newest cd Take A Look In The Mirror is much better than most of their new stuff.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:37 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

yes its much much better then anything they have done since life is peachy...but it sounds a bit repeative

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:13 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yeah a bit but anythings better than the constant whining on Untouchables. when i first bought it i listened to the first track which was Here To Stay and i was like wow this song is gonna be a classic! i couldnt believe they followed it up with some really generic, dull tracks which didnt sound anything like Korn at all. and Issues wasnt too good either.

Last edited by Deathblow on Dec 31st, 2003 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:38 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

KRon. Kinda like pron.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 05:28 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

KoRn is the biggest influential band in my life.
It's the band responsible in turning me into a metalhead.
I wouldn't be listening to metal, if it wasn't for KoRn.

I had a rough time back in middle school through high school.
I was literally the class clown, picked on even by the nerds.
I was known as the 'loner' of the school.

Their music always soothed me.
In some way, I can relate to their music, especially their earlier stuff.

Jonathan Davis has one of the most unique voices in metal.
The band itself has a unique sound to it that no other band can imitate.

Though I've moved on to heavier stuff, I still respect them as a band. Too bad Head left. Since then, their musical ingenuity has never been the same.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:02 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The music snob part of me doesn't want to like them, but I can't help it. I do. Granted, some material I like more than others. The songs on Follow The Leader with the rapper shit is retarded to me. That keeps me from wanting to buy that album (even though Got The Life is one of my favorite songs by them).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 03:51 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I like Korn. They have a lot of good songs, but there songs can be really hit or miss. I saw them live twice. The first time was a ton of fun. The second time revealed that they pretty much put on the same show every time. I prefer when bands change up their act, but even though the 1st and 2nd time I saw them were about 7-8 years apart, it still felt like watching a precisely choreographed routine that lacked all spontaneity.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:46 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote