KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » will harry inherit siruis house and moneyl

will harry inherit siruis house and moneyl
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

will harry inherit siruis house and moneyl

will harry ever play quidditch again

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:30 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

I think yes to both hopefully

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:38 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

me too who knows he might take over the order of the phoenix it could happen

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:46 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

wait isnt this supposed to be about if harry will inherit sirius's stuff?

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:51 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

it is i just throwed in quidditch as well

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:33 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Of course he would...its not like Belatix is going to get it!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:11 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

DUH!!!!!! HE AINT DEAD so harry will not get his MONEY or n-e thing else yet!!!!! key word YET.................. and about quidditch yes he will play again and HAVE his FIREBOLT!!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:54 AM
ladyblueyes is currently offline Click here to Send ladyblueyes a Private Message Find more posts by ladyblueyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dage8_8

It seems likely that Harry will end up with the Black house and money. Sirius seemed to like to plan ahead, and I don't think that he would want the Order to have to move their headquarters.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:25 AM
dage8_8 is currently offline Click here to Send dage8_8 a Private Message Find more posts by dage8_8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

your totally right

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 09:18 AM
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

yes i agree with u guys!! but im in denial i really dont want to think about sirius being DEAD!! sad

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:06 PM
ladyblueyes is currently offline Click here to Send ladyblueyes a Private Message Find more posts by ladyblueyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

me nether why did it have to be siruis

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:09 PM
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

it sucks but i really dont think that he is dead !! all the evidence points the other way.....and y would she leave buckbeak all alone??

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:17 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

who will look after buckbeak now i cant beleive siruis is gone

keep your comments coming people

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:57 PM
unibrow
The Bored One

Hagrid pple..dont forget about hagrid! i dont think the ministry will be too interested in a convicted hipogriff now that voldemorts back

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:00 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

actually knowing how Fudge is he would still try and kill him!! and try to convict hagrid for having anything at all to do w/b-beak!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:29 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

keep your comments coming people

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:03 PM
Sephiroth02

people are still going to go to grimauld place and stuff so theyll probably feed buckbeak or he could just live in the forest near hagrid because nobody's gonna go in there.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:10 PM
Sephiroth02 is currently offline Click here to Send Sephiroth02 a Private Message Find more posts by Sephiroth02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sephiroth02

firenze could always take care of him also

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:11 PM
Sephiroth02 is currently offline Click here to Send Sephiroth02 a Private Message Find more posts by Sephiroth02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

thats true didn't think about firenze

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 11:26 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

keep the comments coming people

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:00 PM