KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who would you like to see as the defence against the dark arts teacher

who would you like to see as the defence against the dark arts teacher
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

keep yor comments coming people

ps i think the prophercy will come true maybe we will find out in book 6

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 12:58 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I DONT THINK SNAPE IS A DEATHEATER...HE WAS...I THINK HE'S A DOUBLE AGENT, and this is why DUMBLEDORE TRUSTS HIM...I think he's spying on Lord V for him. You remember in book IV ( i think this was the book) when Dumbledore sent him on a mission, but never said what it was....well I think lord v still thinks that Snape is on his side, but REALLY he's not. I mean we would all love for Snape to be the bad guy..but he's not!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:51 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Yes, I agree with airangel, that makes the most sense! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 02:15 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Tonks. Tonks will teach. I like Tonks, sh'es awesome big grin I hate Umbridge sooo much! She made me so mad! mad miffed no No UMBRIDGE!! yes YES TONKS!!

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 04:14 AM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YES **TONKS** big grin She'll be PERFECT!! Yep..snape as a Dbl O! ha! It all makes sense...and I didn't put it all together until Ootp! smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 04:55 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i like tonks too i think she be cool at teaching

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:06 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

me

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:52 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEAH....TONKS!! ALL THE WAY TONKS!! big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 04:23 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

tonks would be great

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

possible choices for dada teacher in years to come and far/near future:

snape
lucius malfoy
harry
draco
sirius (just an out there choice, if he didn't die and when he's finally been proven innocent and all...)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 02:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

AND TONKS!! SHE IS A NEW AUROR!! And she is part of the Order. We were just introduced to her recently and she did not play THAT BIG of a part in book 5....so I definitely think she will play a MUCH bigger role in book 6. Like the DADA teacher! Plus its said to be heard that Snape will fall in love with someone(not that she would love him back) but Snape usually doesn't like the DADA teachers...and well it makes sense for it to be a younger woman who's got charisma, and a good character.. and Snape will not look at her in that awful loathing way...he will look at her in an inspired/loving way.....I think she would blow him out of the water. She is already in the order......but I am sure that her and Snape don't know much about each other........ I know she is young...but Snape could still want a younger woman..NOT that it would happen though.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 02:29 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

OH AND SHE CAN'T be too close to the other kids ages...OR we would have heard about her in the books before. I think maybe she's 3 years older than percy.......maybe 5...we know she is young....... so I say over 20 and under 25.......will be her age..it never really was said her EXACT age in book 5......we were just told that she was young.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 02:31 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i love tonks shes fab

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:22 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it's so cool that harry is teaching dada under umbridges nose! i really hate her, she needs to get fired or die. j/k! there are many colorful words that i want to call her.

harry and george beat up malfoy! *jumps and yells for joy* cha-ching! bingo! score! ~lol~ sorry if i'm spoiling this for people who aren't that far. i'm up to chapter 21, so yah. it's getting good!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:37 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEAH ITS cool that he's teaching it under her nose...HOWEVER...he's too young to be the DADA teach.... maybe after school if he doesn't become an auror...........he would be the DADA teacher...he always said that Hogwarts is his home, so I wouldn't doubt if he MIGHT become the DADA teacher...after book 7........

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:39 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

if hary lives after book 7 i wish jk rowling was doin an eighth book

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:57 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah....its an IF...I am hoping he does...or that she adds somehting at the end of book 7...to say what happens with Harry...I hope she doesn't leave him hanging.........

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:48 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i think part of her wants to kill him off as the dying hero that saved everyone from the dark lord........or the surviving heroic hero that saved everyone from the dark lord...........

i mean....everyone knew him as the boy who lived........... so maybe that will change in the end...since he is referred to as this........

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:49 AM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Well, first things first... I just saw someone whose Icon is "The Cheat", and that reminded me I haven't been to HomeStarRunner.com in a while, so i'll be right back... Okay, I'm back. That stunt double thing was hilarious...

But anyway, Harry getting killed off as the dying hero would be really cool, and so would he being the surviving hero... Kind of hard to decide which is cooler... Ah, whatever. The Defence Against the Dark Arts job should go to Snape, and the Potions job should go to one of the Weasley twins. (Imagine an entire class making skiving snackboxes!)

Were so many that Evil flew
At the mere mention of his name
He who killed foul things for game

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:37 AM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

the weasley twins will be busy with their joke shop and i doubt that snape will ger the job of the dada teacher confused

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:02 PM