KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Humiliation

Humiliation
Started by: TedO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

This story has been editted because of morbid content.

~Captain REX~

Alright, this is my first attempt at a short story outside of the ones they made you write in school. IT's a little on the R rated side, and written in a different style.

Enjoy.

--------------------

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nobody knows why she had to make a fool of him. She just did. It's not like he was asking for much, just a simple date. But she went and made him the joke of the school. It's no wonder why he reacted like he did.

It was fall. Football practice had begun for the players, and likewise for the cheerleaders. And that's what she was. Head cheerleader, to be exact. For that reason alone, most of the boys in school would want her. But he wanted her for more than that.

After practice one day, while the football squad had gathered around to make passes at the mini-skirt wearing young ladies, he approached her and made his move. Speaking quietly so none of the others could here, he asked for a simple date. Nothing more and nothing less.

And of course, she declined. Why wouldn't she? Cold blooded, heartless, uncaring... nothing was strong enough to describe her.Nothing could fit the personality she had gotten from her mother. The absue she was able to deal out. And deal she did.

Not a simpel no came out of her mouth. Not even an insulting phrase. In fact, no words came out. Just laughter. Laughter at the thought of one such as her stooping so low as to not only associtate, but to go to common grounds as this lowly skid before her. Soon the laughter caught on. Nobody knew what she was laughing at, but they laughed anyway.

And that's where the anger began.

That night, the phone rang. She wasn't home the answer, but her mother was. A message was taken. And delivered. She couldn't figure out why an extra cheerleader practice was called for tommorow, mainly because it was a saturday, but no arguments came to mind. It was one of the things that kept her happy.

The fog rolled in that morning, thick fog. She pulled into teh school parking lot, which was empty. Maybe she was early. The only logical explination. And of course, somebody else had to be there. Why else were the school doors unlocked? Maybe the coach parked out front.

She stepped into the air conditioning of teh school, removing her fall jacket. Nobody answered the calls she would give, nothing but an echoing hello.

Footsteps. And for once, they weren't her own. But from where? With the echoing, they seemed to come from all around her. But, in the end, they came from only one place. Behind.

Something grabber her by the hair and pulled her head back. She saw something glisten in front of her eyes for a moment, then something sharp run across her neck. She fell to the floor on her back, looking up and seeing him. Standing above her, naked. He would get his date any way, she figured. So she did the only thing she could.

She died so she wouldn't feel him take her.

--------------

So, what do you think? The way I didn't actually had anybody actually talk. The story telling way it was written.... feedback please.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 19th, 2003 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:03 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

I think overall it was good. It seemed to get more detailed towards the end. The ending was great, probally because I love morbid tales of revenge. I also like your style, I happen to use the same kind myself, nice storytelling format. I think it makes the story darker if there is little to no conversation. Anyways good job Tedo and don't worry, I won't tell the cops it was you..lol

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:19 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Shhhh..... our little secret wink

And yeah, I like stories with no cnversation.. short stories at least. Just makes it more interesting

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:21 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

shoudln't the last line be
"She died so she wouldn't feel him take her." ?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Hmm... yes, yes it should.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:42 PM
yerssot

teehee, glad I could help smile
(sorry, but I'm not much of a storycritic)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

I'm very critical and I saw that too, I was just trying to avoid mentioning it, figured it was small enough to be overlooked.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:49 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

It's alright that you're not a scritic... a small, 1000 word report will do fine stick out tongue

And I'm surprised I only messed it up once. Not have names for characters can get confusing at times.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:54 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awesome story: You should make a Sequel to it.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:46 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Well, I prob won't make a squel per se, cause this was a one time bit, but I'll prob write another short story and it will prob be similar to this one since people liked it

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Good to have stories from people, but it is being editted because of the morbidness.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:04 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Sorry, Cap

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Quite alright. I don't mind at all. It's more of a "Viewer Discretion Advised" type thing. All you have to do is highlight it to read it. smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Hooray -highlights- Hmm... that's a pretty morbid story. What sick freak wrote this wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 12:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I don't know. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:57 PM
jinXed by JaNx

its a good story i liked it alot, along with jrueger kids stories you guys are well written

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, they are.

Maybe we should have a contest...but we'd need more people to be interested in the General Fiction Section.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:10 PM
Dexx
wingless

hey...i'm in. Been waiting for an opportunity to write some more. i love writting..but i need motivation.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:03 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay, I'll start the thread.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:40 PM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Yeah, a contest. Something to get lazy me off my ass

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:36 PM