KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I've got that Zipp-a-dee Doh Dah feeling.

I've got that Zipp-a-dee Doh Dah feeling.
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Re..

Hey, DD, I thought Idaho rhymed with chicken.stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 12:44 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Idaho huh? Well I suppose someone had to. laughing out loud
We're Idaho anyway?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 03:38 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I live in the U.S. and I don't even know.laughing out loud I'm guessing you don't want to live there.Am I right Dim?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 03:50 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Idaho is the state just east of Oregon and Washington...And yes...I'd rather be somewhere else...but at least I'm working...so that makes me happy rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 07:33 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Horay Dim!smile smile smile smile

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 07:37 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

So what do you work as? Do you collect potatoes? Or do you hunt for chickens?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 09:26 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Idaho? I remember you mentioning it, I got an atlas, and voila! I found it, its kind of in the boonies, like me! smile Hooray Dim and UBH!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 09:08 PM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dim,

Is this the job you were hoping on and waiting for an answer for? Or is this something different. Either way, congratulations Hon' !

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 07:58 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hey, Dim, ship DD some of that chicken and potatoes casserole we know you're cooking up out there.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2000 04:40 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmmmmm, chicken and potatoe cassarole... Drewlllll

Old Post Oct 24th, 2000 01:35 PM
Dim
Creativity

I haven't gotten any potatoes!...weird huh?

Why are we discussing food yet again?...I don't want to talk about unless I'm going to get fed! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 25th, 2000 05:22 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hey, Dim, I've got a cookbook called THE POPULAR POTATO. I ought to ship it to you. Too bad for DD I don't have any called THE POPULAR CHICKEN. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 06:43 AM
Ratcat

Actually, I'm trying to diet so can we talk about something else.....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 09:38 PM
Xizor

How about celery and rice cakes? RC, my Dad went on a Protein diet, eating only meats and some veggies for breakfast/lunch then a hearty dinner. He cut back on those suger filled carbs and went from 230 lbs to 195. He stopped there since he just needed to be the same weight as me b/c I bet him 100 he couldn't lose it over the summer. He did it all in 10 weeks, and since I was home I had to sit around and watch. Anyhow, Dim you moved from Utah to Idaho right, so where is hubby? I'll send you that Xizor pick soon, I had to mail my brother a letter and he's gonna mail you the pick from CT on Monday. Sorry but all my comics were back home!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 06:40 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Okay Xiz..that's cool...and yes I moved from Utah to Idaho..the hubby is in Utah....(lets see how good you are at reading between the lines)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 07:19 AM
Xizor

I don't think I'll respond to that. My normally dry and sarcastic humor might not be well liked if I do.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 09:57 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Crap...I was hoping you'd say something stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 10:09 AM
Xizor

Whoa, double blue lightsaber just blew my mind, fried the brain cells that normally make snide and perverse comments, sorry.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 10:14 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Double ended blue lightsaber is way beyond cool. smokin'

Read between lines like only women can. My sincerest appropriate female to female comments.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 06:00 AM
Ratcat

There's always one, OK time to develop the Broad Sword Sabre!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 09:20 PM