KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Oh damn, I should have thought about that before coming to my dad's office. He has a scanner here! D'oh!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hey...if i think of it...i doubt i've ever drawn (manualy..with pen and paper) any sabers. think i'll do one tonight....
oh..but i don't have a scanner either. Maybe i can work something out with the webcam big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:18 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Webcam? Won't be a great picture...

How did you scan that ship then? Remember when you posted the Ganryu?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that was in bucharest (in wich i'm not right now) at my aunt's office

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:27 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh...well, we're in the same boat then.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:31 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Shame on both of you. I have a scanner. maybe if you post the pictures to me.....mentally....... and ill draw them and then scan them.........or not.
Or or i could send you the.......no that wouldn't work.
Argh i give up.
*gets in to shame boat along with Rex and Dexx*
Shove over a little.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:57 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*shove*

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Damn! I've lost the sketches! Unless I can find them under my bed, I'll have to redraw them. I want to redraw some of them anyway...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:08 AM
XornonJay

don't know if this is too late, but Xornons red saber is like darth vaders except has three sharpened spikes surrounding the blade end.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:50 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, interesting. I'll get on it...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:20 AM
Darth Revan
-

If you get the chance, can you do mine? They are double bladed and they look quite a bit like Mace Windu's in AOTC, only the silver parts are tinted a little darker. They aren't just two single sabers joined in the middle like Maul's, but look more like a single unit. If you are doing the blades too, they are silver.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:16 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, I did this awhile ago. I lost the originals! AHHHHHHH!!!

*panic*

I can certainly try. Mace's is hard!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:36 AM
Darth Revan
-

If you do it, it doesn't have to be exactly like that. What I meant was that its shiny like that.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:36 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reiker

I was wondering if you are still doing the lightsabers?
If you are this is my lightsaber

it handle look like Double edge blade color is a blackish red.and it can seperate
big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:25 PM
Reiker is currently offline Click here to Send Reiker a Private Message Find more posts by Reiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Kool. Thinking of joining the game when game V is done?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:04 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Also, I'm happy with the recent one you did of Xeth's lightsaber. Very Geonasian. wink

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:04 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That was the idea, BB...

Ah! I need to redraw everyone's from scratch. My original sketches have been lost in the clutter of my house.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:59 PM
Darth Revan
-

You could just take pictures with a digital camera

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 04:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The one I don't have?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 06:18 PM
presbyguy
this space for rent

my lightsaber is a single blade(rarely seen nowadays)the blade is longer than a normal lightsaber and then hilt is silver with mandalorian sybols(more like cool looking lines and such)and the blade is red about the same tint as Darth Mauls

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:08 PM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote