KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Siferous
Sith Lord

I carry 2 red lightsabers, both are rugged, not smooth. Runes and ancient writing engraved.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:56 AM
Darth Siferous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Siferous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Siferous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I carry two lightsabers: a teal and an orange one. Japanese symbols are written on the orange one, meaning: It belongs to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new. On the teal one, there are runes (Elven writing) on it. Both are smoothbore.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:11 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This is for Ushgarak's RPG, I might wish to note. yes

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baston Alveron
ACE REBEL PILOT

hey captain tex can i join

Attachment: the best saber.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Xbox live tag= Jedi of chaos
Galaxies galaxy= shadow fire
galaxies character name= exarnious kundroma

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:26 AM
Baston Alveron is currently offline Click here to Send Baston Alveron a Private Message Find more posts by Baston Alveron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baston Alveron
ACE REBEL PILOT

rex sry if i can that would be awsome

Xbox live tag= Jedi of chaos
Galaxies galaxy= shadow fire
galaxies character name= exarnious kundroma

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:26 AM
Baston Alveron is currently offline Click here to Send Baston Alveron a Private Message Find more posts by Baston Alveron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

dude REX is not the one to ask it isn't his rp and we are full anyway..........lol

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:30 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

this thread is ancient. He means u need to be in Ush's group. Elven writings and japenese writings in star wars?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:32 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I am sorry. I didn't know it was in Ush's group.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

well he did say and this was i the SWRP forum......

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:38 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Janick has RPs in here, Dark.

But yeah, I mentioned it like once at the start of the thread...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
This is for Ushgarak's RPG, I might wish to note. yes

You are RPGcist Rex.........that is not good.....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:13 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

How my lightsaber looks... The most specific things I can think of are that it narrows slightly at either end of the hilt and it's black. Otherwise, it's not very different than others.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:40 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

is thsi still going or did you give up Rex? I had mine upo here a while ago lol

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm? I have them all drawn, I just don't really post them much. I've been adding many recently.

I have all lightsabers drawn of the players, at any rate. I'm adding a Sith lightsaber from Belseraphon, which Takuan discovered in Campaign I Episode IV, and the lightsaber of the Jedi Sareena, from the Renegade/Jedi Combat mission this episode.

Also considering detailing the neurowhips.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:05 AM
masterkenobi3

my saber

my saber red looks like anikins from ep III ecepct black is silver and silver is black

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:55 AM
masterkenobi3 is currently offline Click here to Send masterkenobi3 a Private Message Find more posts by masterkenobi3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

this is only for USHes game and I don't have my second Saber up there I only have my Purple Baded and not my Red, The Red has a curved Hilt with a long small blade Protruding just above where teh Blade is, it is Ideal for Stealth with my LightSaber, it has no grip but silver on it, Somne engravings in an ancient Sith Language most of Xorn Cannot even read, this is his Primary Saber if he isn't trying not to seem Evil as he does to fool some Jedi whp havent heard of his Amazing Evil feats

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 01:22 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

If you have mine drawn, could I see it? Here or PMs, either's fine.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:44 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingDubya
If you have mine drawn, could I see it? Here or PMs, either's fine.
Actually I was wondering the same. If you drew mine could I see them just PM them to me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I would also like to see the drawing of mine.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:48 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote