KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » SORRY EJ

SORRY EJ
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Daft

Thanx, KJ. smile Still, I'm going to do my best to improve my posts and my attitude.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2000 08:10 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Didn't we determine long ago that Brit Hunt was EJ? I mean the new Brit Hunt(the REAL one left long ago)only comes on sporadically and that to make rude comments that EJ is too scared to say himself. I mean he always says dispariging things about those EJ are having conflicts with at the time, and he always makes sure to support EJ, especially when no one else does!! UBH, they had the same user ID if you recall.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 05:59 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Ask Raz.He confirmed that we are to seperate people.I think Raz said his computer is at Mothersmith College or something like that.And I don't like what you are getting at Xizor.mad

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 10:29 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Xizor your right that EJ did this before but I don't think the GMBH who is here now is him. The college where the computer is being used is very close to me. That college is for special needs students eg. Handicaped, disabled, mentally ill so I really don't think it's from there either. Could the ISP be wrong?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 08:25 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Can you telnet to a site and then log into it's system?...it seems like we used to do that alot back in the old days..

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 08:33 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Dim! I'm shocked. I never thought you would have the biggest sig. It's supposed to be us guys who do this type of thing.smile What does tellnet mean?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 09:16 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't know exactly...I think it's like you log onto a remote site from your own server...

I just remember my husband used to telnet to my college's server and then login using my username and password...So he was actually connected through his server, then my server and then logging in under my name...

RC, am I explaining this right?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 09:41 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yes, it can be done quite easily. I use it as a method for connecting via my office sometimes. Nowadays you would be more likely to use a product like Remotelypossible, VNC or PCAnywhere to contact the host and then control it remotely to access the Internet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 01:06 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

All right I'll concede that this probably isn't EJ, although he did portray BH during past conflicts with members. So I guess you can take that as an apology EJ, though the Dark Prince isn't apt to give many of those out. But regardless of who he is, Brit Hunt was rude, off topic and contended with me. Therefore he needs to be kicked off the forum immidiatly.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:33 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Raz has banned all "four" forms of Brit Hunt known of OFF this forum.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:40 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Excellentcool

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 04:55 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Just lay him out on the deck with Ozzel and Needa. smokin'

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 05:11 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Once again I would like to clear this up.My brother,CFleaPO,came on a LONG time ago during the summer and posted as various names.I am sorry for that confusion once again.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 08:12 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I'd just like to say that this is a lie. EJ when your "brother" arrived he had a go at UBH and tried to get rid of him as mod. Why would he do that if he had never been here before? Can't you just admit that it was you?

Ratcat- Is what you described illegal? If not does that mean I could get free internet access?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 05:01 AM
theEvilJedi

No,it was ME that wanted to get UBH off.But that was long ago and we have since then settled our desputes.He was here as CFleaPO though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 05:09 AM
KJ
Sausages

The person who posted as Cleafpo tried to get rid of UBH as well. He started new topics about it. Why, if he didn't even know UBH?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 05:50 AM
theEvilJedi

That's because I told him to post.He checked out the site one or two times before than too.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 05:54 AM
KJ
Sausages

So your admiting that you asked your brother to help you get rid of UBH.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 06:45 AM
theEvilJedi

Yeah but that was a long time ago.I was mis-informed and I now appreciate UBH better.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 06:48 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Just to verify things...

We know that EJ didn't post as GMBH.
We also know that GMBH will not be back.

About the telnet thing. I think you would need to be quite an expert in computers and networking to understand how to access the internet throught telnet, which bascially is very difficult. Unless you have a *nix account, and use the text-based lynx. But I don't think anyone would do that just to post negative things on a board.
Plus I don't think Colleges give out telnet accounts.

So I officially declare this topic closed...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 05:50 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote