KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why such dark clothing?

Why such dark clothing?
Started by: JavX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Another_Smithy

Yeah I believe they are called Geucci or something like that I heard they cost $500 with shoes! Also I think they wear black clothes is for stealth reasons, they dont want to be spotted easily by Agents, also if I recall they answered a question similar to that issue (but about that one building where Neo took the pill).

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:32 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yea ya know how gothic people that are different wear that stuff(not always though)and in the first movie they were different and wore that stuff. also they do most of thier stuff at night so they need the camo. after the first movie it set up a "matrixish" style, and they werent going to change that in reloaded.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:34 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

If you ask me the Agents look more badass than the Matrix people, imagine a dude in a suit with glasses and a wire tap in his ear walk up to you and say Mr.(Your last name). Shit I would run, if I saw a free mind person than I would just say, dude goth makes you look like MM!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:36 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

I dont get the whole MM thing? somebody care to enlighten me? smokin'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:38 AM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Well my MM that I posted above means Marilyn Manson. MWAM means Matrix within a matrix if thats what you mean by people talking about it all the time.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:39 AM
JavX
High Priest

ah, thanks smokin'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:46 AM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Another_Smithy
Yeah I believe they are called Geucci or something like that I heard they cost $500 with shoes! Also I think they wear black clothes is for stealth reasons, they dont want to be spotted easily by Agents, also if I recall they answered a question similar to that issue (but about that one building where Neo took the pill).

I think you mean Gucci.
I don't think the clothes they wear help them go unnoticed. kinda easy to spot actually stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:48 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Ahh see your smokin JavX...^__^

Well honestly with that huge coat on dont you think that would destract Neo and the others from fighting, it is a pretty big coat, I have one and its pretty hard to move like they would.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:49 AM
Kes
Philie

Well is coat is kinda molded to him. The top is close to the body and the end is lose. He did do the scenes in it so it cant be that badsmile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:55 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i love neo's outfit. its sooo awsome.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:58 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

He is a badass ill give him that but dude even if my theory is correct and he does die like that, man it was such a tubeular adventure dudes! ^__^

Also gotta love Morphs clip on shades dude.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:59 AM
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

The real answer is Black is easier to render the computer effects with. That is all there is to it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:17 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

i think that they wear black to easily stand out for good targets for agent pistols

Agent_Smith + Korri = luv

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:04 PM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I want Neo's coat, as stupid an un-badass as it would look on me. I'd probably look a bit like Anne Robinson though... *shudder* Just with my head.

~Iko

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 06:29 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote