KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Fred and George Rock my World...

Do you think Fred and George are cool
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 35 97.22%
No 1 2.78%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fred and George Rock my World...
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

DIDDO..I AGREE WITH THE JOKE SHOP

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:58 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phindingnemo
phindingnemo

Hey,
I fell in love with them to! They did show Umbridge more than 2 things! smile Happy Dance Well I would love to go to the Yule Ball with one of them. I would ask them in a jiffy! Happy Dance beer ( that beer is as in ButterBeer!) Well reply back call me Roxy.
Roxy

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:38 PM
phindingnemo is currently offline Click here to Send phindingnemo a Private Message Find more posts by phindingnemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Tongue

I LOVE the twins too! They are like the comic relief to the stories, all though Ron can be funny at times too, like the scene in OotP when he had some kind of brain damage going on, I laughed my head off!!! Lol! laughing out loud Anyway, the one thing I was disappointed about is in the movies they hardly show all the funny stuff the twins did, though they didn't do much in the first two books they did pull off some pranks. angel Hopefully in the upcoming films they will show more of Fred and George and their pranks! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:07 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoonChild
Moon Dancer

phindingnemo (or Roxy) ~yeah that whole yule ball thing....ill take one and u take one!!!! big grin lol hehe

and yeah lilyginnyblack i wish the twins were in the movies more sad but hey there are still like 5 more so maybe they'll have more of their genius works in those!!!!! big grin :fingers crossed:!!!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:44 PM
MoonChild is currently offline Click here to Send MoonChild a Private Message Find more posts by MoonChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i would like to see them more too, their characters are great..and they need to put peeves in the movies...like when he through the water balloons in book 4........ smile

Fred and George are always the lively ones in the book..from picking on Dudley...HA......to terrorizing the school AND umbridge! smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:10 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dori_fish

They are bril'

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:30 AM
dori_fish is currently offline Click here to Send dori_fish a Private Message Find more posts by dori_fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I didn't like them much until they started playing all those mean jokes on Umbridge evil face Now I think they're awesome.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:38 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

WE LOVE YOU WEASLEY TWINS!!!!!!!!! (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:51 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loony_Luna

Yeah the Weasley twins rule! big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:27 AM
Loony_Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Loony_Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Loony_Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beachbabe8877

I love Fred and George! They bring comedy to the books! laughing

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:50 PM
beachbabe8877 is currently offline Click here to Send beachbabe8877 a Private Message Find more posts by beachbabe8877 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

when they did the whole thing n fred went "give her hell frm us,peeves" i was like(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:54 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

LoL bloomilicious

I'm just glad the twins finally put that old hag in her place evil face

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:57 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

ABSOLUTELY - ALL HAIL THE WEASLEY TWINS!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:11 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

I think they rock. Just because they are not at the school that doesn't mean they wont be in the story after all sisuis didn't go to hogwarts but he played a main part. I think that fred is the ones who decides most things he just seems that 1% more confiden then george. I think one of them might be killed perhaps saving ginny or ron and then the surviving twin would be lost. I dont think its likely they would die together. It is what every1 would expect and when mrs weasly tackled the boggart she saw fred and george dead together. They are like one person. I'm not sure about the actors who play fred and george though. The twins are so wicked it doesn't even cross your mind that they might die

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:02 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

shux i was looking for a thread about Fred and George...and finally found one...just wanna say....I LUV THESE GUYS!! love they make go eek! and laughing everytime i read about them...my favourite bit is in book 5 when they say to Mrs Wesley "what are Fred and I, next door neighbours?" LOL i dont know i just laughed hard when i read that bit...i read it a couple of times too... big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:36 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

I have to agree they are totaly hot,james and oliver are really hot too they definatley did the right thing casting those two. smokin' 'swoons'

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 06:07 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

The Weasley twins are awesome. I love them cause they're huge trouble makers (Maybe not as big as my beloved James and Sirius) and they are just plain FUNNY laughing out loud

I loved em even more when I read OotF. It was great! Mainly what they did to Umbridge, altho the beating of Malfoy was quite amusing as well.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:36 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

There is most definately a special place for these guys in my heart smile Not only do i love them as characters, but i too find the actors (James and Oliver Phelps) to be cute smile My fave linefrom them has to be "Give her hell from us Peeves!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:39 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

hehehheheheheh *giggles insanly* I loooooovvvveeee them well mostly George...I "married" him...its a thing at my school dont ask...just remember George is mine!...I know I have issues...Im wearing a shirt that says Harry Potter is my Hero and a Chudley Cannons pin...I think you get the picture...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:28 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I wish i were wearing a harry potter shirt! smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:15 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote