KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Fred and George Rock my World...

Do you think Fred and George are cool
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 35 97.22%
No 1 2.78%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fred and George Rock my World...
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lianslo
There is most definately a special place for these guys in my heart smile Not only do i love them as characters, but i too find the actors (James and Oliver Phelps) to be cute smile My fave linefrom them has to be "Give her hell from us Peeves!"
I love that line too they rock. smokin'

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:29 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

its one of those moments where i wish i were there to yell "You guys rock!" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:42 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

yea i love the twins there funny when percy was always locked up in his room doing stuff they they said there is so many other times he can polish a prefects badge and when ron got the prefect badge mrs weasley said oh that everyone in the family and george said what are a fred and i next door neighbours gee that was funny it made me laugh

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:33 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

lol, i know! i felt a bit bad for them!

i'm reading OotP right now...and i just finished the chapter where fred and george leave hogwarts...they're awesome! smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:54 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

About the Marauder's map

The twins rocked all right... they left Hogwarts with a bang. smile

Sorry, if I put this in a wrong thread but I just thought it would be good to discuss here too since it concerned Fred and George. This has been nagging me for some time.

I was re-reading PoA and I reached the Marauder's Map chapter where the twins showed Harry the map and told him how they first got it.

How did the twins know the incantations to make the map work? Could the map 'feel' that the twins were the next mischiefs and revealed to them its secrets?

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:25 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna_rox!
Hogwarts Headgirl

dunno about the map (maybe they are real geniuses or sumthing) but yeah Fred and Goerge are the best!! they definetly desrve their own thread they are so funny ... no matter how many times i re-read the books they always make me laugh !!! laughing wink big grin

<> ^LuNa RoX^ <> ^RoN aNd HeRmY 4 eVeR!!^ <> ~ >^-^< ~ ^Fred and George...you're the best^ Happy Dance "Give her hell from us, Peeves" Happy Dance >>Alas true words of triumph against the evil Umbridge<< Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:34 AM
luna_rox! is currently offline Click here to Send luna_rox! a Private Message Find more posts by luna_rox! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I love Fred and George!! They're so funny!!

I think JK Rowling has outdone herself writing lines for Fred and George. You can always depend on laughing when they have a scene in the books. Though the only thing wrong was that the actors had the type of accent that I can't really understand until I pull up subtitles.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:51 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

^lol, i don't really have that...but i do think that the actors are pretty cute smile and that was a really good question about the map...i don't really know...i suppose the map could have told them, written it out...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:47 AM
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

Thanks smile

quote:
Originally posted by Lianslo
^lol, i don't really have that...but i do think that the actors are pretty cute smile and that was a really good question about the map...i don't really know...i suppose the map could have told them, written it out...

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:20 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

@ orient celts....thats a really good question!! i think maybe the map did sense how mischevious the two were so showed them who to use it.. big grin

I LOVE FRED & GEORGE..... love

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:32 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

What? No pics of Fred or George?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:36 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Re: Fred and George Rock my World...

quote:
Originally posted by MoonChild
ok i think there should be a tread for two VERY VERY IMPORTANT characters in the harry potter series........

yes

Fred and George Weasely
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7434.html

Fred and George
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t12153.html

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:43 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noelluvspotter

I think there both cool and amazing. I also think there both HOT!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 06:05 PM
noelluvspotter is currently offline Click here to Send noelluvspotter a Private Message Find more posts by noelluvspotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS yey the twins rule and the phelps twins are hot

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:24 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

Rock on!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 02:02 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote