KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.

T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

Only the first Matrix film was any good they should have ended the series there. The first one was new and revolutionary the second one was just stupid..

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 02:51 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

T3 RULES

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:05 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

they had 2 try something new for this movie. they couldn't have used t-1000, the teenagers and 20 year old guyz would've have said THAT THE MOVIE IS GAY! so i think T-X WAS an awesome idea

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:08 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pslice

mostow sux, cameron rules!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 09:31 PM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobrn12

mostow probably spent the money on himself.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 02:08 AM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i think the best terminator to send back would be something like the T1000 with nanobots, cept instead of 1 terminator, it could break down into its polymer form and form seperate terminator entities, hunting down and helping each other like a team, basically like the way agent smith had copies of himself in the matrix reloaded. Arnie cants stop all of them!

Hey no one ever said T1000 was gay???? i think T1000 was the coolest of them all, the only plus point TX had was the nanotech plus she stood out to much unlike T1000 who assumed a cops identity giving him the best advantage to hunt down his prey.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:26 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

dont remember seeinh vajna or kassar anywhre in t1 credits... I'll look again

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:41 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

Additional T3 info.

Ok i just got some additional info, perhaps some of you had read it already.

Originally there was no female terminator character for T3, it was a male terminator model T-1G, one of the actors thought of for that model ..was Vin Diesel. Claire Danes was not the original actress casted as Johns Wife, it was someone else sorry i forgot her name.
Anyways just a lil info for u guys, maybe some of u knew these already.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:30 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

Oh i have more to add, original Terminator movie, arnie was casted as Kyle Reeses role, and Lance Hendrikson (spelling) was casted as the terminator. Arnie liked the terminator role better.
And originally arnie was meant to say "ill come back" but it was changed to i'll be back eventually.

Again, some of u may know all this already !

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:33 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

were do you get this

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:45 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i saw it on a tv segment it was like a quick "did you know" thing.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 08:21 AM
Korri

JRatT12> how can u say that The Matrix Movies r all part of a story!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobrn12

Damn, I'm always the last to find out info.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 02:29 AM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

HEhehe ..i always thought i was the last.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 03:53 AM
dulobast25

Frankly, as much as i want to agree with those who think the t1000 is cooler than tx, the tx may make a better soldier, but the terminator is an infiltrator.....and the t1000 did that the best, assuming a cops guise as well as forming other women only failing to be as bitcy as the ones that were copied. Soldier are not what a infiltrator is for..it is about being and assassin. In all fairness IF the t1000 got hit by the tx blast, it would have likely been rendered unstable and had lost it's shape shifting ability..and MAYBE being made by cyberdyne maybe being able to re orient and control the nanomachines in t1000 the way skynet programmed him..maybe she had been programmed with the knowledge to control all machines..or all terminators, assuming the t-1000'existance was not wiped out by the ending of t-2. IF that happened, tx, but it is unlikely as t-1000 (if it knew about the tx cannon would have dodged it. And he is as quick if not quicker than any terminator. But her cannon isn't foolproof as she wasn't able to completely immobliize arnold for long (she should have programmed him then mostow..but then, no movie) so i guess since t-1000 got him by arnie, i guess she would have hit him too, but it would have needed to have been hit over and over. If he knew about her, which is unlikely since she was created later he would have pierced the power cell immediately as he would know she is fast and advance and he' woul have to worry about her.' In short, is the t-1000 cooler, i think so. Better at everything? no, better @ most? yes, a better infiltrator? yes scarier? yes, more relentless? about equal..i think more. Sexy? no way
A better solder? Tx maybe, but who cares.. all the terminators are used as soldier when without skin and in the field. And then they all have weapons.. all advanced weapons and there is little close contact when wepons like that are invlolved.. but when trying to infiltrate and assassinate..advantage t-1000. Soldier well only in future and in 2029 or whatever ther is little advantage once all are armed. T1000 would likely fare better cause if a soldier, he'd be likely armed and when not, he's still got weapons. In present day, all must infiltrate. Intellegence..equal amongst all models.. what made t-800 sucessfull was not strength or intellegence..most all the infiltrators are the most intelligent amongs the machines and among those, it is the guise that gave the advantage..'the 600 series had rubber skin..we spotted them easy, but theese are new.. they look human sweat, bad breath, eveerything' a 600 model had the same strength as all and likely similar speed and intellegence but could not infiltrate as well, thus a new model was created..same with t-800, thus t-1000, but tx cannot infiltrate better than t-1000 unless it is truly a t900 which is a pushed back tech timeline came out before t-1000 but would only infiltrate better than arnie and still not better than t1000. I still think t-800 is of all the coolest, not the most advanced, but the coolest.. kinda like 65 mustang fastback vs a 2003 hyundai tiburaon. the hyundai is more advanced and might be quicker and better handling and gas mileage ans might even have more power than a 65 fastback, but the fastback is cooler..and I actually like jap cars, but the mustang is cooler. C'mon liquid metal is hard to beat, but the t-800 endo sleleton freakin revolutionized movies and havs never been eclipsed again...it's what made the terminator so damnde cool. Is' arnie's presence and the endo that made us hooked. And there's a reason why they made it in all the movies...I'm in my twenties andi watched it with 14 and 15 ,20 and 34 year olds none of which thought t2 was gay, so i dissagree.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:43 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Korri, get lost..why are you here, we aren't visiting the shitty matrix site and telling them those movies suck. I mean keanu's acting is worse than arnolds and i like matrix like the next guy, but the terminator has entered our society like rolleroblades.. there's a reason. Besides the matrix writers heavily stole and modified the story from the terminator and plot details from total reecall, i movie i didn't really like. While matrix is better than total recall, it is not terminaotr flick.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:59 AM
dulobast25

Korri, the terminator flick are all a part of a story too? if you think ALL terminator films all suck why can't the second matrix suck. besides the matrix story is not as good as the terminaotr story.

masterofmatrix
t1 A+
T2 A
T3 C+
MAtrix A-
Martix 2 B-
Hulk B-
fast n furious C+
fast n furous 2 A
xmen C+
xmen2 A

terminator has high standards to uphold and t3 missed the mark.
Martrix 2 sucked already. Sucked means it's just not @ the level

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 10:06 AM
CoCooN

Then go to web pages...to read about T3 and other terminator movies.

"trust me"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 10:40 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Yeah, the whole plot for t2 was removed from t1..orig, sarah wanted to destroy cyberdyne in t1 even james cam said it was good becuse it wah the whole premise for t2. The term was originally supposed to be more like the size and shape and non descript like t-1000, james was able to make this a (improvement) more avencaed feature as a better infiltrator in t2 another item omitted from t1. In some ways, t2 is part of the story that just couldn't be told in t1. Yeah arnoe as played i bad guy and one only..the terminator. arnie has been typecast to be the goodguy and has been before and ever since (alittle in t3, but it's jsut not the same)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:15 PM
dulobast25

should be in t1 credits

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:23 PM