KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Gwen Stefani as dazzler in next movie?

Gwen Stefani as dazzler in next movie?
Started by: BadKitty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BadKitty
cockeyed

Shocked Gwen Stefani as dazzler in next movie?

Access Hollywood ran a report indicating Gwen Stefani, of No Doubt fame, is interested in the role of Dazzler: "they said that Gwen Stefani of No Doubt and the upcoming movie "The Aviator" with Kate Beckinsale, coincidentally, has been inquiring on a possible part in X3. They said the logical choice would be Alison Blair/Dazzler, who was a former singer. .

aslo heard Bridgette Wilson as Emma Frost.
any one else hear of these tid-bits?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 06:03 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 05:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah thats it! is this site reliable with the info? if she wants that part what could that mean? see i just thought it was disturbing news.......

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 05:41 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Don't know. She could like to play the character but its really up to the director (hopefully Brian Singer) to chosesmile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm sure it will still be Brian Singer.

I'd have to see Gwen act before letting her into a high profile movie like X3.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:04 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Who's Dazzler?!?!?!?!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 12:40 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:38 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Oh! Thanx G.P. big grinbig grinbig grin Interesting mutation

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:47 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Barf

(please log in to view the image)
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT DAZZLER!!!!
I hate her! mad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 09:32 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Why?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:10 PM
Metroplex

I think shes cool. She has really good powers too.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 12:25 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Dazzler...Dazzler...Hmm. Didn't she have a thing going with Longshot? If she is who I'm thinking of, then I like her. And I think it all depends on Gwen's acting abilities.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 03:48 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Dazzler eh....she got some cool powers.. i'd like to see her in x but i dun know about Gwen Stefani huh huh
I hope longshot doesnt make an appearence miffed

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 07:03 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah she did have a thing with Longshot!!! ......But he had a mullet in the comic.... God I hope if he does show, he doesn't have a mullet.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:39 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psylocke

hmm I don't know about Gwen playing Dazzler. I mean I like her but I don't knows how well she acts so I don't think I would want her to play Dazzler.

"Actaully. I'd take the dangerous one. Becuase I'm not afraid of a challenge."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:56 AM
Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Hey guys... this is only a rumor, so why are we worrying?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 10:03 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Rumors are fun to worry about!!

That why when we find out they wouldn't even think of doing that, we can stop stomping our brains out with worry!!

GO RUMORS!!!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 10:58 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Well... in fact... I like rumors... It gives us hope, laugh, worries, happy... I like rumors hie hie big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:12 PM
Kes
Philie

Yeh it keeps us busy stick out tongue
Even if Gwen is cast it won't boder me as long as Singer directs. Is to good a director to cast someone who can't act!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:52 PM
X-Woman

Rumor has it that she MIGHT so its not for sure. I don't really mind about Gwen. Never seen her act before.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 03:12 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote