KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books

Comic Books
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

I only agree that they should get their own ongoing series only if it is done right and as for Frank Queitly if hes the guy thats been doing X-men while i wasnt a big fan at first ive gotten used to his style!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:33 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

I dunno, for some reason, it just irks me... Have any of you read Avengers Forever? Great stuff.

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:05 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Yup, really good stuff, i like Carlos Pachecos art!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:08 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Are you guys intrested in Marvel 1602, its done by the artist who did Orgin I believe. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Black Panther, Batman Crossover. They are both dark characters, with rich alterego. They are both members of a internationly known team (JLA, Avengers) though not that close, and they seem like they would get along well. Any thoughts?

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:58 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

yup im looking forward to 1602 not to mentioned i love Andy Kuberts art!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:29 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Alright, I got this game off Superherohype.com , but it basically is a game where I would pick a character off the MU, and with 15 questions, u all would try to guess him. Has to be yes or no. Whoever guess right picks another character and so on.
Easy example: Magneto
1)Guessers: Are you male?
Yes
2)Are you a mutant?
yes
3)Are you part of a team?
no
4)Do you support the X-men?
no
5)some random guy: Apocalpyse?
no
6)were you made before 1970?
yes
so on for 15 questions and if no one guesses it you go for another time.
Anyone wanna try?

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:13 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

That sounds like fun

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:02 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

lets do it!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 11:45 PM
Metroplex

Ok i got one anyone wanna guess???

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:17 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

yeah, go ahead

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:32 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

is he male?

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:52 AM
Metroplex

yes

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 02:56 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Can he fly?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:42 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Is he a mutant?

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 02:43 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

This is taking too long. Have anyone of you read Black Panther. I think its one of Marvel's best titles, and Jemas being Jemas CUT it. It would have thrived to Punisher or more popularity if he was promoted enough!

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:56 PM
Metroplex

No he cant fly. And yes he is a mutant.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:06 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

is he part of the x-men

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:07 PM
Metroplex

yes

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:16 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Is he part of the Uncanny X-men

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:22 PM
Metroplex

hmmm. i dont collect uncanny x-men anymore, but he was in the uncanny x-men comic books that i have. Old ones

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:27 PM