KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Legolas vs. Aragon

Legolas vs. Aragon
Started by: blackicedragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chica16
chica

hahaha these people are talkin like legolas is gonna shoot an arrow in aragorn's finger or somethin... if he wants to kill him he'd go for the head

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 11:19 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

ya
haha laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 11:28 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentfaf
Vengance

Legolas would easily win lets c aragon is great wit sword suk at bow but rember legolas has hundered n hundreds of years experine and is very more skilled with his bow n knives then aragon is with his sword fact is leggy would wipe his a@@

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:57 PM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cleopatra
Call me Cleo

Good lord!

www.dictionary.com
Maybe that will help your spelling?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:22 PM
Cleopatra is currently offline Click here to Send Cleopatra a Private Message Find more posts by Cleopatra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

Angry

I agree Aragorn would kick his a$$!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 11:22 PM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sakura_lite

Shocked

rit... Leggy would kick aragon's A$$ for sure!!!!!! i agree wit silentfaf
and if aragon did kill Leggy, tons of girl will NEVER forgive aragon ^^ plus i love Legolas!!!

I Love Legolas!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:49 PM
sakura_lite is currently offline Click here to Send sakura_lite a Private Message Find more posts by sakura_lite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

amen to that sakura..its a toughie tho...cause legolas is all elf magical and crap, hes very agile, and has awsome depth perception (vision basically lol), and aragorn's just good with a sword

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:42 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Aragorn is sexy too..

But Legolas is single.. and and and.. he's an elf..

and aragorn has Arwen stick out tongue

So Legolas wins.

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:57 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

hahaha yea hes not bad is he? for a guy his age? i like him better in the movie than real life tho...hes got blonde hair in real life and it looks WRONG

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 11:51 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

just plain WRONG, huh?

I think he has a look about him that just screams "i'm totally shaggable, baby"..

I'd do him any day..

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 11:53 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol WITH the black hair rite? lol...i like the scruff look hahaha

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 11:54 PM
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

if they were fighting with swords than aragorn would totally WIN!!!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:00 AM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pippin Took
Juz Call Me Pip

ok.... here is my opinion....

for the ppl who say they would never fight: i agree w/ you BUT what if sauron posessed one of them to turn on another? then they would fight to the death.

AND if that happened i think that it would take a long time to take eachother out, but the winner would be....

Aragorn

love*The closer we are to danger, the farther we are from harm.*love

lovehe's so smart! love

Billy: ...to the very busome of nature...
Dom: mmmm.... busome
Billy: Did i say busome?
Dom: *closes eyes, bites lip, nods* yeah..
Billy: *far off look*

love love love love

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:11 AM
Pippin Took is currently offline Click here to Send Pippin Took a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Took Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

i agree.... power of the pony's!!, sorry ,very hyper, Aragorn rules! but still it would never happen, Aragorn and Legolas fighting

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:56 AM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

They've had their tiffs....

hehe

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 06:28 AM
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

LoL good job guys Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:29 AM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sakura_lite

it doesnt mean that Legolas doesnt hav the strenth to kick aragorn's a$$, i mean Legolas isnt a bit suckier that Aragorn. The way Legolas fight is... COOL!!! so wut if he s an elf (dunt calll him fairy elf!!!) elves hav advantages too.

I Love Legolas!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:05 PM
sakura_lite is currently offline Click here to Send sakura_lite a Private Message Find more posts by sakura_lite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

mmmm....yeaaa....

Attachment: ob!sexybig!.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:07 PM
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

Aragon would win.and silentfaf, who said that aragon sucks with a bow, you've never seen his bow skills. And plus, if you're fightin to the death, ur not gonna fight long range, and Aragon would definetly be able to deflect legolas's arrows with his sword. He's the greatest sword fighter in MIddle Earth.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:39 AM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danielle1983
Orlando's Slave

Legolas could kick Aragorn's ass any day.

"Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest ones people can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly stupid."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:12 AM
Danielle1983 is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle1983 a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle1983 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote