KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Legolas vs. Aragon

Legolas vs. Aragon
Started by: blackicedragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Nope. Bolg is throwing Legolas around and throws him into his cronies when he takes his leave.

As for Aragorn, he was fighting a Uruk-hai which are greater than Orcs. Nor does he struggle any more, heck, once they actually begin to sword fight Aragorn defeat Lurtz in mere seconds.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 11:12 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Nope. Bolg is throwing Legolas around and throws him into his cronies when he takes his leave.

As for Aragorn, he was fighting a Uruk-hai which are greater than Orcs. Nor does he struggle any more, heck, once they actually begin to sword fight Aragorn defeat Lurtz in mere seconds.

Nope. You'll have to watch that fight again. Legolas gave as good as he got in h2h. He manhandles Bolg at certain points, like him slamming Blog repeatedly on the post and shoving Bolg off him, catching and blocking Bolg's kick and throwing him off, etc. Then when he finally got back his sword, Bolg cronies get into the fight.

These are things that Aragorn was unable to do to Lurtz when they were doing h2h. It's only in the swordfight that Aragorn got the upperhand and even then you see being out of breath.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 11:18 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Uh, no. I have the stream up right now. Yes, he gives Bolg a good fight but, at the end, Bolg is throwing him around just as I stated. His cronies don't enter the fight until Bolg throws Legolas into them. Nor does he retrieve his sword until after the battle, rather he draws one if his twin Elven blades.

Sure, and as I stated Aragron wins in a sword fight. I didn't say he wins H2H.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 11:48 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

As much as I love Aragorn, Legolas wins easy

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 11:53 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wallman77
Dark Side

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Uh, no. I have the stream up right now. Yes, he gives Bolg a good fight but, at the end, Bolg is throwing him around just as I stated. His cronies don't enter the fight until Bolg throws Legolas into them. Nor does he retrieve his sword until after the battle, rather he draws one if his twin Elven blades.

Sure, and as I stated Aragorn wins in a sword fight. I didn't say he wins H2H.

As someone stated earlier legolas gave as good as he got and threw Bolg(an impressively bigger orc) around just as easily. Him banging bolg's head into that wooden pillar like a fool repeatedly till it cracked is testament to that. Bolg fled cuz he knew he would be bested. Ashame the battle ended with legolas giving chase. Anyway..aragron is no push over but he is outclassed even if slightly. To be honest legolas' agility alone i feel will be the deciding factor. Love aragon tho.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 05:58 AM
wallman77 is currently offline Click here to Send wallman77 a Private Message Find more posts by wallman77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Aragorn gets shot in the face...

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 08:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Anyone that knows the, Strider knows that it would take much more than a one shot elf to cut him down. He lies within the woods that Legolas thought he knew so well waiting for the first misstep.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 09:57 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote