KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » best star wars villan?

best star wars villan?
Started by: blackicedragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

best star wars villan?

Who do you think is the best villian out of all the star wars movies and why?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:00 AM
Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

tsavong lah. he is the epitome of evil.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:43 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

I like darth maul. But he didnt really have that big of a part.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:43 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Emperor Palpatine's definitly a pretty mean geezer!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:22 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

also maul.
Maybe shedao shai?....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

shedao shai? refresh my memory who is that?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:20 PM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yuuzhan vong commander....in dark tide.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grifta
The Undeniable Element

I'm going with Palpatine/Siddious he did what the sith had tried to do for millenia.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 02:49 AM
Click here to Send grifta a Private Message Find more posts by grifta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Sidious, and Nom Anor. I especially loathe Nom Anor. His death should be horrific and painful. Those two are the most manipulative scheming mind-rapists any cult series has ever seen.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:54 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nom amor and tsavong lah. shedoh shai was a bad one too.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Can any Star Wars villian get any naster than Darth Vader, Maul, Exar Kun and Boba Fett? All are evil and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Attachment: boba fett.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:04 PM
Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Exar Kun!!!

He Rules!!!

Instgated the sith war, annihilated the spirit of Freedon Nadd, Froze time in the council chamber on coruscant before killing them with his double edged lightsaber,

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:42 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Boba Fett

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Darth Vader, hands down. Thrawn is the best from the EU. Maul looked cool, but it didn't go much further than that.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:15 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Palpatine and Vader

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't know much about Shedao Shai, but you can find him in SW The new Jedi order: Dark tide........I think.

Anyways for me the best villain is not a sith. For me the best villain is the notirous crime lord Jabba the Hutt! The Hutts rule the galaxy underworld.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 03:55 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

I would have to say BRAKISS he doesnt care if his students die or not and even made jacen and Jaina fight eachother each not know they were disguised as vader their grandfather

Last edited by _miyabi_kun_ on Mar 30th, 2004 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:07 PM
Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote