KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey can sew?

Spidey can sew?
Started by: blackicedragoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

I think that is pretty dumb keeping his powers secret.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:36 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

He's all fearfull for aunt may's safety

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:40 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

ThAT IS LAME!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:59 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

How can you call that lame? I mean Aunt May is the only thing he has, and maybe this is my family vaules talking (Which I seriously doubt since I can barely stand mine) But I would put the safety of my family before my own interests.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:10 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

Dude ...superheroes have ememies and if they know your idendity...whats to stop them from popping you when you re kicking back and having a beer at home (or get down with some hot chick)....or threatening you loved ones like what happened in the Steel comics when Jeremy Irons went public

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:33 PM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Yeah...Still the Ultimate Spidey can't sew. He gets MJ to do it...unless they fight.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:42 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Oh well, he is a nerd and bookworm, maybe he read tonnes of books on how to sew stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:31 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

True but still the Fantasy #15 spidey could sew and Fantasy #1 Spidey could sew so how come Ultimate Spidey cant?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:25 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jabberwock

Because the character type flows more with his being a guy... and as we all know, guys can't sew. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:33 PM
Jabberwock is currently offline Click here to Send Jabberwock a Private Message Find more posts by Jabberwock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah in the newer comics MJ knows his secret so they let her sew his costume, it her way of helping. In the real (Amazing Spider-Man) comics he had to sew himself.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:39 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i have no clue

i know how to sew.....because i put patches on my jacket...and im a guy

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:53 PM
i have no clue is currently offline Click here to Send i have no clue a Private Message Find more posts by i have no clue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I thought it was one of those Boy Scout's skills...

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:07 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombiesnake7

In the Spider-Man movie they felt that a teenage boy wouldn't be able to make a wrist gauntlet that could shoot webs so they made them organically come out of a hole in his wrist, okay that makes sense. But he can sew an extravagant layered costume out of scaled blue and red fabric with see-through lenses? Yea right I don't care how smart he is that costume would require an experts help to make plus a lot of money which we know Peter didn't have. They should have said that the wrestling people made it for him like in the Ultimate Spider-man comics, only problem in the movie he only worked with them for one match so it wouldn't make sense still come on no kid could make that suit. Maybe he could sew it if it ripped but no way he could make a Spider-Man costume that good from scratch.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
zombiesnake7 is currently offline Click here to Send zombiesnake7 a Private Message Find more posts by zombiesnake7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

wo wo wo, your all getting too far out of line, saying a guy can't sew that good?! Impossible?! Are we looking beyond that?! No, where talking about a guy who swings around the city with webs coming out of his hands!! Anything is possible in these circumstances.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:54 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This is one of those things in comics where you just kind of have to ignore it. Sort of like, how come nobody recognizes Clark Kent, even though he just takes off his glasses? How come nobody can recognize Peter's voice?

Kinda like that... He can sew perfectly, and that's that...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BadKitty
you seen my dancin spidey before,pretty silly huh?

Hey, those look like napoleon dynamite moves.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:23 PM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote