KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Car music

Car music
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Car music

The Audiobullys album is my number one choice in my car at the moment, followed closely by The Thrills album.

But both these may be beaten when I get the best of Morcheeba album soon. cool

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 02:54 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I love listening to Gary Moore or Bon Jovi in car, although I'm listening to some classic Iron Maiden (Somewhere in Time, Number of the Beast) at the mo. rock

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 03:16 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

All my maiden stuff is on cassette, I prefer using my CD in the car cus tapes sound pants.

Whats your fave Maiden album? Mine is probably Piece of Mind. cool

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 03:22 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I must listen to the radio in the summer sad or carry my CD's around with me everywhere I go...If I leave them in the car they will melt!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 06:47 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

you mean You don't melt when you get in your car? I thought this was the time of year when people spontaneously combusted in the southwest?wink

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 06:50 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

laughing out loud

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:50 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Mech - I only use taped copies in the car leaving the originals at home. Where I live it's too easy to get my car broken into and everything nicked.

My fav Maiden Album is prob somewhere in time, i know a lot of Maidenites dont like it cos its got synths and stuff but well each to there own i suppose rock

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 06:08 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I prefer their early stuff myself.

Whats your fave tune? Mine's probably The Trooper. cool

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:54 PM
DeNiro

MuDvAyNe is the best band to listen to while driving if u want sumthing that makes ya want to go fast and make everyone around u death I love MuDvAyNe espelliy the L.D. 50 cd and when i play the song Dig i just want to fight sumone lol.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:57 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Mech - My all time fav Maiden song I think is Run to the hills

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:36 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oooh, good choice. cool

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:05 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

iron maiden... i have a good friend that loves iron maiden... we tease him... even though i never listened to any of their songs. but people that i know that listen to them either love them or hate them... maybe i need to check out a few songs

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:21 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I was a big big fan when I was in school, haven't heard much of their stuff for ages myself.

Maybe I'll root out all my old cassette's too.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I've been listening to ColdPlay everywhere I go.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I've relegated that CD back into the house, I'm in my car quite a bit so even brilliant albums like that one soon get boring to me.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:04 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm the same, was well into Maiden at school not listened to them for years, then this lad I teach guitar to asked if I could teach him some and I've kinda rediscovered them.

I've started listening New Model Army in the car - excellent driving music!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:33 PM
finti

I like different styles while driving, depends on how far I have to drive. I have burnt a bunch of cds for my car, dont want the original stuff there with. I like to keep my originals no bloody thug is gonna steal those

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:13 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Billy's Gravity Demos from the Smashing Pumpkins is my absolutely favorite driving music. Its totally rock acoustic demos from Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness.

Awesome!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:05 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

no wonder you crash

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:01 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i drive a crappy old farm pick-up with just a radio, not even a tape thingy, all i can pick up are country music stations. GROSS!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:15 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote