KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Galactic Senate FAQ (BETA)

Galactic Senate FAQ (BETA)
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Galactic Senate FAQ (BETA)

Q: How do I make a post?
A: To make a post you first need to register an account. The account is absolutely free to make. You need to do is come up with a unique original name and a valid email address so that they can verify your account. Then you must choose from two types of accounts, a Global account or a Local account:

• Global Account: This is the recommended type you register, as you can use your username on any other ezboard. Although this option is the popular one, it also more likely that your desired username is taken.

• Local Account: This enables you to register an account with a board only. You can't use this username on any other ezboard. Use this option if your desired username is taken under a Global account.

Q: What do I do if I'm having problems?
A: If the problem is to do with ezboard then the best place for you to voice your concern would be in the ezboard support forums.
If on the other hand the problem is related to this specific forum then you can post your concerns in the suggestions/support forum. If you would like discuss the matter privately then you can send your comments to [email protected].

Q: What sort of behaviour is expected from me?
A: You are expected to behave in a polite and considerate manner, and try to keep your posts clean. Please bear in mind that there may be children on the forum, so don't post anything that may be unsuitable for minors.

Q: What are signatures? How do I get a sabre?
A: A signature is a combination of text and images that are displayed at the end of each users post. The signature (sig) can be used to tell others about yourself, or can be used to quote Star Wars lines, or anything else you wish.
Currently there is a limit of 20KB on the size of your sig. This is to ensure that users on slow connections can view pages faster.

To get a sabre as your sig you need to achieve the status of Jedi Master, before we would make it for you.
We don't mind if any member decides to create a saber sig themselves, as long it doesn't look similar to any of the others.

[c] **PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST**[/c]

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:38 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote