KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Boogey man

Boogey man
Started by: Freddy Fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freddy Fan

Boogey man

hi i have seen this at the video store and have wondered if to rent it or not, but i dont know if it will be a waste of time, can some please tell me what the movie is, or is it a doco.

thanks a lot.

Freddy Fan.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:45 AM
Freddy Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Maybe you speak of "Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation"?

It's not much really........I've got the dvd. It's just a run down of the most famous horror movie villains and a few not so famous. It shows a scene featuring each villain from the movie franchise the villain stars in.

It's basically worthless..........although I do pop it in now and again just to watch it with the commentary on.........Robert Englund does the commentary........gives his opinions/views on the killers and movies. That is the best part about it.

I guess if somebody isn't a big horror buff this dvd could acquaint them with several movies they need to check out........other than that.....it's basically a promo for different horror movies.

I hope this is the dvd you were speaking of.........if not, please disreguard this post.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:18 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

I thought it was ehh alright but really a big waste of time..... at least for me.... I acctually sold mine to game stop yesterday for 3 bucks..... I acctually got 3 bucks for it!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 01:33 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

good movie to waste some time bad movie to spend money on still a fun thing to wacth if u r a horror fan

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 11:02 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I agree with the others... there wasn't anything on it most people don't already know if they are horror fans.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:43 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

very true but if u r a horror fan i think u would at least wacth it o say u saw it not to mention it is a movie that could have been good tat turned bad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:12 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

let's boogey!! all the way man!!!... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 11:50 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote