KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » nobody in HP is hot!

nobody in HP is hot!
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I dont think anyone in the FILMS are hot, but many of the characters are v. cool in my head!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:15 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
so do the rest of us love

yeah so u should laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly Clover
Rabid Sirius Fangirl

I reckon Sirius would have been hot in his younger years (he's always described as really handsome)

'But why the rum?!' - Jack Sparrow

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:16 PM
Firefly Clover is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly Clover a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly Clover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

yeah probably,but who cares

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:49 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

WE care!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:03 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

so?who cares what you think

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 10:22 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

probably a lot more people care about what Phoenix thinks than what you think.
I think that no one in the movies looks anything like what they shouldve (and this is just my opinion so please dont post that i cant expect the movies to confirm exactly to my imagination - i dont expect that, im just doing a bit of general whingeing)
thats why the movies suck (again, just my opinion.)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:59 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

well who cares what u think and if u think the movies suck why the hell r u in this forum wacko

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:11 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

ok wrong thing to say sorry just lets be nice angel smokin' evil face

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:14 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

good idea. and im in this forum because i like the BOOKS, and because i wanted to talk about the BOOKS, i really dont care about the movies.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:21 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

ok fair enough sorry again im pretty freindly with karssin so i stood up for him but that was wrong what i said but i agree the books r much better then the movie cause they tell you more and the mind lets u imagine amazing things angel beer smokin' evil face

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:26 AM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

well im more into the books so if u post sumthin about the books i will answer

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:28 AM
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

thats oksmile no prob. and i wasnt having a go at krassin... well i was, but i didnt mean anything, so sorry bout that.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:38 AM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

lol thats cool

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:46 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by frootlooplucy
probably a lot more people care about what Phoenix thinks than what you think.

thanks, hun, thats really means a lot to me! have some huggles with a side order of rainbows!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:25 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

and i love your simpsons quote from homer frootlooplucy...

ok, back to Harry Potter, I really promise this time!!

have you seen the piccies of the actor cast for cedric diggory? He's not my type, but he is stereotypically american jock type handsome

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:26 PM
uber123

if you say nobodys hott...you mean just the guys??...because Hermione is the prettiest and the best one there is...well i mean Emma Watson when i say that...because in the third year of Harry Potter cover shows Hermione who looks much different from Emma Watson

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:33 PM
uber123 is currently offline Click here to Send uber123 a Private Message Find more posts by uber123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

hm...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:01 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

you always say that!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:09 PM
krassin
Rob Zombie

yeah,the guys arent hot,well from my point of view,but hermione is pretty hot

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:10 PM