KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » HTML for graphics

HTML for graphics
Started by: Jeddi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jeddi

HTML for graphics

Could you please give me some HTML for a few SW graphics, so I can expand my own forum?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:27 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Dim and Ratcat are the big graphics people on this forum. I won't give out their e-mails in case they don't want to help, but they can post here and let you know, THEN give their e-mails. It would be wise for you to do the same so they can e-mail you if they want.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:30 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, what kind of graphics do you want?..Unfortunatly we're barely off the ground with our own...so we're understandably protective of our artwork...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 10:09 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And how much are you paying? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 07:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

We usually charge:

.50 DEM per graphic. (Roughly $1US), e-mail Raz for payment information wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 06:07 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Then E-mail me if you have any spare change.wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 02:40 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

No, what is the HTML for them lightsabers??

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 10:25 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

That's a secret.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2000 12:04 PM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I realy do not want anyone else to have sabers linked off of my site. The current ones are fine, but please don't start "stealing sabers" from other members. EJ did it once, due to problems he was having, and it just caused confusion.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 12:35 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

what the hell are youi talkin about?? I just want an HTML

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 05:54 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Watch the mouth.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 06:07 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Jedi Mercenary,

For your clarification:

I made the sabres that you see on this site. I also host them on my website so that they work. The only exceptions to this currently are Dim and Raz who subsequently made themselves new sabres and arranged there own hosting.

All of the above I did to be helpful, however as I have indicated above, I really don't want anyone else linking to existing sabres. Each one was made specifically for the individual user, to their requirements.

Now why I can not stop you linking to someoneelses signature gif, I really hope you will not as it will just cause confusion of you have a sig file that uses the image from someone else.

They are supposed to be individual so that each persons posts can be easily picked out and each person has there own identity within the forum.

I understand the JCMs have stated that it is there desire that no more sabres be used, but rather that other Star Wars objects, such as guns, ships or planets can be made instead. I have already put out an open offer to create these for people if they would like, but I would prefer if they found their own image hosting options on their own ISP or Yahoo or something.

If you really want a saber then can I suggest you address this to UBH or Raz. I will be more than happy to help if you want and if your *really* can't sort out a hosting option, I guess I can help out there too.

BTW, Please don't bad mouth me again like that, it's not nice and I don't like it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 05:04 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Sorry, I just didn't really understand what you were trying to say

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 11:25 PM
Ratcat

No problem.

The offers still open if you decide you'd like something set up.

Same goes for everyone else out there too.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 04:52 AM
Darth Daft

How do you actually put a pic into your sig? I'm not gonna start putting anything in their just yet, but I just want to know.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 06:10 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Your sig file, in your ezboard preferences can contain HTML. You just upload a pic to some free webspace and then use normal HTML tags to link to it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 07:42 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

say RC what's the address of your sight

Old Post Nov 26th, 2000 12:41 PM
Ratcat

Merc, now why I don't wish to be sarcastic... OK, what the hell, I do... Ya know when someone asks a really stupid questions, well you just did... For the answer is right in front of you.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2000 05:05 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

stupid,stupid, stupid!! Well I got your site and this site mixed up, they're pretty much the same name. eh, where do you link them off your site??

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 01:50 AM
Menarytom2000

Hi! I don't want any of your graphics, just how I actually get ant pictures whatsoever onto my site? Y'know, how to write the guidelines for the HTML, and where I could get pictures from!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 01:42 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote