KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Seinfeld Trivia

Who is your favourite character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jerry 4 16.00%
Kramer 13 52.00%
Elaine 1 4.00%
George 4 16.00%
Newman 3 12.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seinfeld Trivia
Started by: P-NuT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

correct. who is on the cover of the tv guide elaine takes fron george's father's house? (this one is easy)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

Al Rocher (is that how you spell it) the subway episode 30

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:46 PM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats the name of the town where jerry, elaine, kramer and george are arrested in the final episode?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:22 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

Latham, Massachusetts

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:21 PM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

what brand of shoes does jerry wear?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 03:20 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Nike?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:14 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

haha i dont know. i was just wonderin if anyone knew. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:21 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

I know that the athletic type of shoe he wears.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:24 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

do tell...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:25 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

jerry wears reebok, right?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:16 PM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i dont know.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:38 PM
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

i never thought of it. i am on the case.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:30 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Which drink does Jerry says that's underrated ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:51 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

What's the name of the pasta Frank gets up his ass ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:52 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Which two places did Jerry hid Holly's mutton ?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:52 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

What was the name of the shoe Elaine had a hard time writing about ?

Hint: She got an inspiration by looking all over NY for Jean Paul (The runner from Trinidad & Tobago)?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:53 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

What's Frank Costanza's "move" ?

Which is Jerry's "move" ?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:54 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud hes good at this game

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:24 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

frank costanza: "the reach over and grab" he hits the brakes and grabs the womans chest.
jerry: the swirly tongue thingy.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:21 PM
SeptemberRain
Killer

Who does Kramer thinks he sees dunking a donut?

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:50 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote