KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Sith are done after VI

The Sith are done after VI
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

The Sith are done after VI

With the emperor dead and Vader dead that is it right? All sith are done for? Or maybe there is one last sith hiding in a cave somewhere eek!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:54 PM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

exar kun's spirit is still inside a temple on yavin 4. in the jedi apprentice series, he possesses kyp durron.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And after that, that's the end of it. The Sith are extinct unless Luke's failed students care to go hunting for Sith relics they can't even read.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:21 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Maybe kyp can be turned, in future EUs.
But they have a common enemy anyway

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

True. I thought that whole "Exar Kun invading Kyp's body" was kind of lame.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:24 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

in wich book is that?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the jedi apprentice series. "dark apprentice" .

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh...didn't read it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:22 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Well There's Desann after Kyp. But he's not really Sith. Just Dark Jedi.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:57 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not really relevant to the storyline, of course, but they can always exist again one day. I mean, there was presumably a point in history at which they did not exist, then they did. If they were founded once, they can be re-founded again.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup.. series (like the NJO) could appear with the time period of thousands of years over the films and current books.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:45 AM
KidRock

was exar kun in any of the movies 1-6?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:13 AM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no. he is only in the jedi apprenice series in spirit form. it would be cool to have a book about him and his apprentice, ulic qel droma, though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He was also in the Sith Wars comics. Never read them, but it's basically about Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Drona...except for the Jedi part of it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 10:31 PM