KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » SPOILERS

SPOILERS
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

How would they know if it is a definate scene from the movie? They might read it thinking it's a rumor. I'm talking about putting SPOILER in the subject heading. Me and Raz are for this and Ej and Darth Daft are against so Dim will you decide as you are moderator.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2000 01:31 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I still am not going to do it until it is closer to release time.I know what you all are thinking.Don't defy the council master...not again!laughing out loud I just don't think it is time...yet.smile

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2000 03:19 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Okay..here's my $.02...I think it would be a good thing..and the right thing to do if we put SPOILER in the title of definate spoiler material..it's a nice thing for people who don't want to know too much and the only reason I can see not to do it is laziness...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2000 09:37 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Thank you. So if it is a definate spoiler, like confirmed storyboard leaks then type spoiler in the subject heading.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2000 01:40 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I'll do it if it's a MAJOR casting announcement,just not minor stuff that is not CONFIRMED by LucasFilm.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2000 02:29 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well I read minor stuff not confirmed by LFL as being just rumors...I think that's different than something like storyboards and scripts...which I think should be labeled as spoilers...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 07:58 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I don't agree or disagree with this suggestion, I'll go along with it either way. But still, I think it's a little early to bother with it yet. As the film nears its release not only will there be more spoilers released, but there will be new members getting interested in it and wanting to join the forums. But right now it seems there are hardly any spoilers released apart from the storyboards. They're the only ones that actually could confirm certain things happening and not many have been released at this point. I will put in SPOILER if I have something to say about them, but still I don't think its entirely nessecary at this point.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 05:34 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Just as a reminder, a lot of things are "rumored" as "leaked storyboards" so I put SPOILER, or In top of the post "Warning: This may Spoil some fans" something like that, to warn them that there is goodies below.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:01 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I'm still waiting for that spoiler saying Xizor's in Ep2 to come out. It would spread like wildfire all accross the web, and I'd fall asleep with a smile on my face. Oh well, dream...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:08 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I think you will be waiting a long time for that.smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2000 03:38 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Long time won't solve it. Can you say "never" just kidding, smile Sorry Xizor, there is hope roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2000 06:38 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Just very little of it, that's all....
Don't get me wrong, I like the character too. But I can't see how he would have any importance in Episode 2 when he wasn't in any of the other movies. Maybe as a cameo role in the background of a senate chamber or something, but nothing more than that I would think.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2000 08:30 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I'm bringing my totally awesome Xizor topic back onto the Ep2 forum so all you bums can read the many great ideas me and others had for the dark Prince.sad

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 08:56 PM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Alright, but this is a suggesitons topic on SPOILERS, so furthermore any unrelevancy to this topic will just have your post deleted. (NOT THE WHOLE TOPIC, THE INDIVIDUAL POST)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:32 AM
Xizor

I like it when I get told I'm being spoiled and then the thing I'm told never happens in the movie. Happened on several occasions involving Ep1. Did any of you surf the web for spoilers before TPM came out?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 03:26 AM
KJ
Sausages

I did a few times. The only thing I can remember them getting wrong was IMDB said Ray Park was playing Panaka. Xizor what else was rumoured but turned out to be not true?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 03:09 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

*ahem* Can we continue this in the Q&A or Ep. I forum? P-l-e-a-s-e!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 04:49 AM
KJ
Sausages

Why? It's about spoilers.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2000 03:16 AM
theEvilJedi

Yeah UBH.This has nothing to do with that.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2000 04:18 AM
Darth Daft

Yeah but seeing as this is the suggestion forums, I guess we'
re supposed to be talking about spoilers in more of a debatable
manner about whether we should let people know whether our posts
have spoilers in them or not.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2000 06:01 AM