KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Write A Script

Write A Script
Started by: pslice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

"For the last time. No. I. Don't! And I'm pretty tired of people knowing everything about me, making it seem like I know zilch!!"

His face turned red with anger. As he glared at the two people in front of him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:49 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

girl:sorry, first let me begin by introducing mysel my name is kiera and this is jaque.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:51 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

"Hey, I'm Max. ....Look I'm sorry for exploding like that..."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:52 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

girl: its okay

jaque:alo max ,anyvay zat medallion ,vell eet belonged to your dad Marcillius.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:54 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

He stared at Jaque with wide eyes. "M-My father?"

He felt the room beginning to spin around him. "Oh god. I feel sick."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:59 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

jaque: oui, your father, vell he used zat medallion to stop an eveel mutant named zirion, lets just say zere iz unfinished business to doo!

girl: Hey max, it's okay

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:01 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

He just nodded solemnly at her. "Sure, of course it is. I mean here all these years I thought my father was a no good bum that ran out on us for several years. But he was really saving the world! ....Everything is peachy."

He ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:04 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

kiera: look max at least you had your mom, i had nobody and i was always looking out for an adventure, i guess you can say i found one!

jaque :you guyz ve better git a move on , zere is vork too doo.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:06 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

"Thanks I guess that I feel somewhat better....I think. What exactly do we have to do?"

He turned to Jaque in question.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:08 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Kiera: look I"ll tell you we have to reach a place called ziricha, when we get there we have to reach the temple by the next fool moon and place the medallion on the dark eye, if not the whole world will be taken over by evil, sounds like a walk in the park . huh?

Max: i guess i am going to be some kind of hero now , huh?

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:17 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Kiera nodded at him.

Max put the medallion back into his pocket, "Well we better get going, right."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:21 AM
Hazardous

a stranger dressed in robes approaches and hands Max a light sword
'this will come in handy' he says.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:25 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

"But wait! I've never used a sword before...what if I cut off my hand or something?"

He looked down at the beautifully decorated weapon in his hand.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:29 AM
Hazardous

'practise until you become the worlds finest swordsman' says the stranger. he disappears, never to be seen again.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:33 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

"Um, Kiera.... Is everyone like that or is he just the strange one?" He raises his eyebrow in confusion. 'Practise? Great another thing I have to do by the time of the next full moon'

"Do not worry Max."

He waits for her to continue, but realizes she isn't. "What? No things are going to get easier from here?"

Her eyebrows knit together in thought. "I don't like to lie to people."

His eyes widen, "Gee thanks for helping to calm my nerves."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:36 AM
Hazardous

Max sheathes his sword.
"better keep it out of sight so i dont get robbed".

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:38 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Kiera begins walking infront of him, "Come, as I said we do not have much time."

Max follows close behind her, with Jacque at his side. Neither of the two strangers say a word.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:40 AM
Hazardous

Suddenly, a band of warriors come into sight. Max unsheathes his sword and prepares for battle.
"who are you and what do you want?" he calls to the warriors.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:45 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

'Seven in total' he counts in his head.

"Hand over the medallion and we shall let the child and woman live."

Kiera pulls out her own sword, although much short and worn down. "He will do no such thing! I think it is you who shall stand down!"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:48 AM
Hazardous

the warriors laugh at Kiera, but she stands strong.
"the medallion will never be in the hands of an unworthy person like you", Max says.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:52 AM