KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Graphics

Graphics
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Graphics

Guys I'm going to start working on the new graphics for the forums on Monday..I want you guys to come up with some general ideas of what you might like to see..
I was thinking along these lines

EP2&3-industrial (maybe portholes)with characters
EP4-6&1-Naboo and Tatooine achitecture (maybe kind of glassy looking) with characters
Roleplaying-???
Collecting-memoriablia type look
Lit-EU (I really need help on some visuals for this)
General Discussion-Something like Mel's dinner but maybe Raz's and have it look more Coruscant..
Suggestions-???
Testing-???
Q&A-????

I know this is vague right now..and it all depends on what kind of things I find to work with..but I thought we should start thinking about it..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2000 05:57 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Q and A have someone talking to someone else.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2000 09:34 PM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

That's a good idea...Okay, Hopefully I'll get some good stuff together soon...I've started but nothing looks promising yet...

Any more ideas?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2000 09:39 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

For testing have Luke turning with his first lightsaber.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2000 03:21 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

If you mean training, like on the falcon with the blast shield that would be a great pic. For Expanded Universe maybe grab that widely used but stunning picture of Alderaans city. I'd be pushing my Luck if I asked for faces of EU characters right, like a college look with Xizor, Thrawn, Jade, Winter, Karrde, Daala, the twins. Role playing you can have maybe dice or playing cards or something that points to gaming.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 09:01 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

For the testing forums, how about Luke "building" his first light sabre?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 08:41 PM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

But there is no picture of that UBH.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 12:41 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

DOH!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 03:45 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

laughing out loud Calm down Homer.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 08:32 AM
Xizor

My ideas were good, but instead of giving them a thought you went off with the short humerous post thing again.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 08:17 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah I thought your ideas were good Xiz...I am planning on doing the EU character thing but it just depends on who I can get good source material on..smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 10:45 AM
theEvilJedi

Who were you talking about Xiz?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 02:39 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

My name isn't Homer!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 05:56 AM
Xizor

That sound really cool Dim. Ej, I was talking to you and UBH, who will here on be called "Homer" anytime he makes one word responses.smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 08:21 AM
theEvilJedi

I didn't make a one word post.It was three words.And I called him Homer because on the Simpsons' Homer always says that.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 03:14 AM
Xizor

Correct, you didn't make a one word post, but you made short humerous ones which is what I accused you of. I also said nothing of your choice of the name "Homer" being wrong, I only joked that we should call UBH that everytime he makes a one word post. By the way Dim, how's the EU pic coming?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 06:15 AM
theEvilJedi

I was responding to UBH who said,"My name isn't Homer."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 08:29 AM
Dim
Creativity

The pics are coming slowly...Xiz, do you have a picture of Xizor that I can use? I'm having problems getting EU stuff..and I don't have a VD..

Old Post Oct 29th, 2000 11:29 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

On the Homer subject, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so in the light of no longer confusing me, no more discussion on "Homer".

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 03:34 AM
Darth Daft

I was thinking for the Suggestions Forum you could have various pictures of people using comlinks in the background, like when Qui-Gon uses one on Tatooine and Threepio and Luke use one each on the Deathstar.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 05:20 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote