KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Dear UBH

Dear UBH
Started by: darth stu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth stu

Dear UBH

How do you figure that you can apologize for FlameSolo? If he apologized somewhere on the forum I didn't see it. You probably closed my thread before he even had a chance to read it, let alone respond.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2000 05:53 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Is this for being called a "liar". If so then yes he apologized on the same post that yours was. Sorry for deleting it, but if you wish to add more than let me know, and I'll knock it up top.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 12:01 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Dear UBH: COME BACK!!! We need you to bring order and entertainment. I promise to visit more then I have been(sorry guys) if you come back.

Others I want back:
-Jedi Mercenary
-Tom Gon Jinn
-Mace23
-Minok

I'm sorry for not being here all that much, but whenever I am here only EJ is around to talk to me, I miss talkin "real star wars" prequel stuff with UBH, KJ, Minok, JM, TG and even the Maker. I'll bring back all my posts from July UBH and we can talk some more.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 08:56 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I am back. It is hard coming on every day know, I am working ALL day long, but I will be here over the weekend!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2000 08:40 PM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I do to UBH but I at least make time.I've had exams all week and I still came here.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 12:42 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

*ahem*, exams are different than work, TRUST ME. I have to stand outside ordering around my borders to make sure my cattle don't wander out of pasture.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 03:47 AM
theEvilJedi

Really?Not when you have Football practice/games,having to tutor students,and have a lot of projects due all in one week.Trust me.But I make sure I post at least 3-4 times a day.Not trying to be mean but it's true.Why didn't you post occasionally even?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2000 08:31 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

If you to are done waving your work loads at eachother I have a question for UBH. Are you going to stay joint moderator with Dim or be back full time. I think the solution is to have one moderator for everything and even though Raz doesn't like it here are my suggestions:

Ep2-3: UBH
Ep1,4,5,6: UBH
Lit + EU: Xizor
RPlaying: EJ
GDicussion: Dim
JCouncil: Raz
Suggestions: UBH
Q + A: EJ
Testing: Dim

I like having one moderator per forum, and giving many members 1-2 jobs instead of a few members getting all the jobs.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 08:31 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think that kind of binds the mods' hands Xiz... if there's a problem I'd rather have whoever gets to it first take care of it instead of having this whole song and dance...it's red tape to me...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2000 10:51 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Xiz,why don't you help me mod the Q and A forum ever?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 02:38 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

I agree with Dim by the way, its easier to have a back up, but I will be a fulltime moderator now, since work is easier over winter.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 05:52 AM
Xizor

No complaints by me, UBH does a great job. EJ, I don't moderate the Q+A forum because I'm unfortunatly not a big fan of it. When I get time to come on I usually would go to 3-5 other forums first. Sorry.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 08:25 AM
theEvilJedi

Then why did you agree to being a moderator of it?If you don't help then I will ask Raz to take you off.Is that ok?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 03:12 AM
Xizor

Sure, and I never pitched for the job. You suggested us both, and I merely said I didn't have any problems with it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 06:17 AM
theEvilJedi

I just suggested you because you started it inside the other forums.I guess I'll tell Raz.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 08:28 AM
Dim
Creativity

Just leave it alone EJ..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2000 11:33 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

*applaud* Yeah Dim! *applaud*

That's the most sensible post in this entire topic, I think the subject should be dropped and if Xizor agrees to taking off of it, then I will e-mail Raz in doing so.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 03:27 AM
theEvilJedi

Already been done UBH.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2000 04:25 AM
Xizor

EJ, you do realize that when you said that before Dim told you to shut up and everyone applauded. Now you're doing it again and acting like we should thank you.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 09:00 PM
theEvilJedi

I'm not asking for thanks.I merly said that I already told Raz.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2000 10:35 PM