KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Accounts

Accounts
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xizor

Accounts

Here is a question maybe one of you smart computer guys can answer. I'd like to have the name Xizor in a global account and not just the local one. Everytime I try it says the name's been used. I've been on dozens of forums and never seen another Xizor, let alone a blobally accounted one. Do you know if I could get EZBoard to eliminate any global Xizor accounts not being used so I can have the name. It's useful so I can quickly go in and out of other forums without registering, also people I recruit would get to know me better.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2000 08:48 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Does it really matter ether way?I mean there are no special benefits.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 03:11 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

It will make me feel good inside EJ. That's all that really matters. Thanks for being so helpful.:/

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 06:19 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I guess so.I really wanted to be sithmaster but someone took that name too.sad And in response to your question-I really wouldn't know but I seriously doubt it.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2000 08:26 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I doubt you have checked EVERY EZBoard, there are thousands, plus a million members +. Anywhooo, if you went to their public forum at the main forum and e-mailed an administrator, if there has been no activity in a while, they might delete it, for your benefit. But doubtful...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2000 03:32 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Thank You! That was more help then I was expecting to get. To log into the EZBoard public site do I just run a search on it through the whole web?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:01 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

www.ezboard.com Go to the Administrative Board.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:02 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

My appreciation is once again given out in your direction.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:18 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Thanx, and this is closed!!...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2000 10:33 AM