KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Vampire...in Reloaded?

Vampire...in Reloaded?
Started by: RedEclipse2007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RedEclipse2007

Vampire...in Reloaded?

I have a question. You know how in the first Matrix, they used different programs...well they talked some business about Vampires and Werewolves. Was the chick that wanted Neo to kiss her a Vampire that feeds off of human emotion? And that same girl killed a man using a silver bullet, I thought that was for werewolves. The people in white also resembled ghosts if you think about it. I am just wondering, is this just a theory, or is it how it really is? Just please give me your opinions. Thanks.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:39 AM
RedEclipse2007 is currently offline Click here to Send RedEclipse2007 a Private Message Find more posts by RedEclipse2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Re: Vampire...in Reloaded?

well.. the mans that phersephone kill.. I think those are vampire's embarrasment

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:02 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

they most be, if u need silver bullets to kill them

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:23 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedEclipse2007

That's what I thought...I mean, why else would you have silver bullets? And...those people in white do resemble ghosts, don't you think?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:35 AM
RedEclipse2007 is currently offline Click here to Send RedEclipse2007 a Private Message Find more posts by RedEclipse2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

yeap.. and they were watching a vampire's movie smile
hahahahaahahha lol embarrasment
that means nothing smile

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:45 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedEclipse2007

I talked to a kid I know about this, and he said in the game you have to kill Vampires. So, It looks like it is true. I mean the game for reloaded, if you didn't know what i was talking about. I am not entirely sure, I want an ok from someone who knows a lot about the story, and thanks for the posts though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:35 AM
Korri

Persephone is a bloody chacer miffed

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cain and Abel- the two guards at the Chateau- are Werewolves, not Vampires. I don't know at what poiint Hollywood decided that silver was good against Vampires as well, but mythologically speaking, it is not.

As the game reveales, the thing to kill the Vampires with is stakes, not silver, just as it is in myth.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

A rep. for WB said in an interview that the twins were vamps. But their ability does make them look like ghost wink

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

yeah, the two men (one of whom persephone shoots), cain and abel, are "werewolves." though not exactly in the traditional sense. it links back to what the oracle said, how any story you ever heard about ghosts or aliens or vampires was just a renegade program doing what it wasn't supposed to do. cain and abel were renegade programs, who could only be "deleted" with a silver bullet. hence the werewolf titles.

as for persephone, we never really get a good idea of what she is (if she is in fact some sort of creature). but i remember in an interview they said to get a hint of what persephone is, look at the movie cain and abel are watching. gabimr pointed out that the movie was showing, as persephone walked past it, a female vampire. and she does have that exotic accent associated with vamps.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:41 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh but I think she is more like the story she's been named after. I just think she resembles a Vamp because she feeds of human emotinos (but doesn't hurt the humans when doing so).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:04 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

There was already a thread about this whole vamp vs. werewolf, cain + abel identity crisis thing. As for Persephone, she is a computer program according to Enter the Matrix. When you play as Niobe and you are about to access the level "Dungeon," the level with the boss fight against Cujo, she encounters Persephone and persephone wants Niobe to kiss her.

Perseph >> "What? Are you afraid of kissing a woman?"

Niobe>>> "You're not a woman. Your not even human."

But then again, I guess this can mean that she is a "creature" as stated by nickjs21. But residing in the Matrix... unlikely.

The fact that she is "married" to the Merrovingian should also be considered. Merro, as we all know, is a program. This leads me to believe Persephone has a good chance of being one as well.

I'm going to check back to that cutscene one more time today and get back to you. There might be a few details I overlooked.
-DM31

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:08 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Oh yeah... and one more thought... if there was a creature in the Matrix, it would be an exile program anyway, right? The only alternative in the Matrix for Persephone to be would be a program, since we have already established she is not human. Just my thoughts.
-DM31

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:11 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think it's obvious that Persephone is a program.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Whilst that is indeed obvious, as far as EtM is concerned, it's not as if Persephone says back "Yes you are right, I am not human, I am a programme." Niobe is just guessing, she doesn't actually KNOW what Persephone is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

~Well I don't have EtM so...I ment in the movie. And interviews the actress has given.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I was talking to DarkMage, Kes.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:19 PM
Kes
Philie

Oh embarrasment Sorry.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:21 PM
DarkMage31
Post Master

Yeah, I guess so, Ushgarak. But the chances are Persephone was so eagar to get the kiss she wasn't worried about her own identity at the moment. I still think that Persephone is a program.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:27 PM
RedEclipse2007

Is it possible to look at a script to see if they were meant to be werewolves and vamps. I figured that Persephone was a vampire because she was feeding off of Neo in the movie. And, I think that the two guys watching the movie were werewolves, but they are like a myth, it grows, and grows. They don't become actual wolves. They might have higher physical abilities, thus creating them to look as strong as man/wolf. This is something me and a friend were discussing. I just needed some input from people who knew what they were talking about. It seems as if I have came to the right place. Thank you.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:40 PM