KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Vampire...in Reloaded?

Vampire...in Reloaded?
Started by: RedEclipse2007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Only for you, Korri, only for you...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 06:18 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

angel

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 09:49 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarkyGras

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I was perusing (lurking) the forums for some info on the merovingian's crew. I watched Reloaded with a buddy of mine who afterwards told me about how alot of the details surrounding persephone, abel and caine didn't make the jump from script to film. He says he heard that the Wakowski's were trying to introduce more 'factions' into the matrix mythos, in addition to the machines, humans and exiles. Apparently, the Persephone character was originally intended to be a 'refuge' of a previous incarnation of the matrix. She's an actual person in an actual pod, but apparently she (and who knows how many others) were among crops not lost when former matrices were destroyed. The machines simply reinserted her into the most recent version. The result, however, is that she and those like her have lost all emotional feeling, and instead 'feed' off the emotions of others in the matrix. Hence the explanation to her kissing Neo and Niobe (in EtM). I'm guessing they dropped alot of this explanation from the movies because to actually state that she's from a previous matrix would cement what the Architect says as fact, rather than the speculation they were going with.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 02:50 AM
MarkyGras is currently offline Click here to Send MarkyGras a Private Message Find more posts by MarkyGras Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well in holywood they seem to make it these days were sivler works on vamps too but if you follow the myth it does not

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:52 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caed
pain is never ending

the point was that the programs could not be terminated with out some specific end, sliver bullets werewolves, stakes vampires, enter the matrix, come on guys, and the historical importance doesn't really matter, just that they wanted to tie mythology into their movie

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:10 AM
caed is currently offline Click here to Send caed a Private Message Find more posts by caed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marovingin

ok werewovles r jus programs jus like vampires so is the woman she was a program too even though i have no clue what she was for she was a program and were wolves r jus allergic to silver it doesnt kill them right off it burns the hell outta them vampires die of many ways sunlight stakes decapitaion silver and they r also allergic to garlic it doesnt kill them though. the vampires as she said were a useless program and the marovingin kept them around for one reason hard as hell to kill and good fighters lol but basically those r the reasons and if anyone said this before me im sorry but i didnt copy u i didnt even read 3 posts on here. one more thing oracle said ever hear of vampires werewolves or ghosts thats a PROGRAM doing sumthin its not supposed to be

"Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:21 AM
marovingin is currently offline Click here to Send marovingin a Private Message Find more posts by marovingin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote