KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Video Games

Video Games
Started by: Arggie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

The Ps2 sucks because there's ALWAYS so much loading going on, PC and GameCube versions all the way! big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:48 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Gamecube has loading too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:53 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Oh, I assumed it didn't since GC is the fastest loading wise, I only played Sims on Ps2, glad I didn't buy it, it got lame after 3 days.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:54 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm glad we're not buying it either.

Do you have any suggestions on a great game to buy for $20, like a Greatest Hits or a used game?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

GTA 3 is the latest greatest hits for Ps2, do you have GameCube or XBox, cuz GC just lowers prices gradually, and XBox has a greatest hits type thing.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:58 PM
LanceWindu

We only have a PS2, and GTA 3 was one of the first games we got.

And we finished it the other day.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:59 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

If you like Resident Evil or Light Gun games Resident Evilbig grinead Aim is good, Dark Cloud 2 is to, both are $40, GTA:Vice City, Devil May Cry is an AMAZING game, greatest hits $20, TimeSplitters 2 is a great multi-player game for $30, and you mean We as in like your brother and sister or something, cuz that we is confusing me a bit lol.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:04 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
So far I think The Sims is stupid.

I'll see what happens once I put in some codes.

you're right. the game's too stupid to be played without codes. I did all the neighbourhood with codes. IT's pretty fun. Especially practicing my architect and interior decorator skills stick out tongue

awh..thumb down...you guyz don't like any oldies. half-life is and will be unbeatable

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:04 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

We means me and my brother, Ness.

Hopefully in the next couple of days I can go to Gamestop or EBgames and find a used game or something for about $20.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:06 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Get Devil May Cry, that game is INSANELY amazing, $20, can't go wrong with it, A TON of replay value, 4 difficulties, it's insanely great.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:07 PM
LanceWindu

I've seen it before.

Is it a RPG , First Person Shooter, or what?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:27 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Action/Adventure,Shooter, it's insane, Sword, and gun combat alternating, trust me you can't go wrong, you have to be, basically scared of swords, and shooting to hate it. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:34 AM
Arggie
Whatever.

The Sims is cool cause you can trap people in a fenced of place, starve them to death and have them haunt the next house owners. The Sims is only cool if you mess around with it. And the PC version is way better. I once created my band in the Sims had them play guitars and sit in a chair surrounded by end tables (for drums,) and had music playing so it looked like they were playing it.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:46 AM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunchb0x
Australian Paradox

At the moment, I'm playing Veitcong, the best First person shooter EVER!!!!! But my fave games ever are Res evil 1,2,3 on original Playstation, and to J to the P....Gamecubes are lame! The whole "no good games" factor should be taken in2 consideration when reccomending it over PS2. Sure PS2's have load times....but the fact that they have the sickest games easily puts the PS2 above a Gay...excuse me Gamecube

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:18 AM
Lunchb0x is currently offline Click here to Send Lunchb0x a Private Message Find more posts by Lunchb0x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

gamecube isnt gay. its got great games. i dont own one but i own a ps2 and xbox and xbox is wayyy better. i wish i wouldntve bought ps2. it takes forever to load games and its loading all of the time. its got "sick" games but so does xbox

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:32 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

And if they were going to make a sesame street game where would it go? only to gamecube. gamecube is kind of the end of good games on nintendo. Think about it, they f**ked with mario, they f**ked with zelda, and not to mention the wonderful pokemon games that sucked in the first place. Ps2 and Xbox are more for big boys and girls. Would you rather play Onimusha on Ps2, or Barney on nintendo.

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:07 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Jix, watch it, before we get a war in here.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:39 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

I'm sorry but for arguements sake, tell me some good titles on gamecube. Look at Mario Sunshine and tell me they werent high while making that. And Wind Waker.
A: Link was always an only child,
B: How can they make a great series out of Ocarina and Majoras Mask and then go to sitck figures with gigantic heads that look like nickelodeon cartoons?

-Jedi Master Yoda

Last edited by Arggie on Jul 28th, 2003 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:04 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

ive finished Vietcong!!! THAT GAME IS INSANE. Very realistic. Try it out you lot, you'll love it!!!

And JP, dont rag on other systems!!! Theve all got their ups and downs. The thing that pisses me off about the PS2 is that there arent enough star wars games on it.
I've heard from a few ppl that work in Games stores, that the Xbox is the most unreliable system and that it always breaks down. Is this true?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:10 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

my friend has an xbox and he didnt bang it or anything and it does f**k up a lot

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:22 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote