KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Forum Colors

Forum Colors
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Yes it is a bit bright, what if the background went back to black?...I think we should keep all the forums the same layout and have the graphics be what sets them apart..I do like the grey better though...Raz, what do you think?

yes that is my (sad little) site KJ..

What kind of graphics do you think would be different than other SW boards?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2000 03:51 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I think the main background should be black, but we need a text colour that looks good on black and light grey. Any suggestions?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 02:32 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Still hurts the eyes.How about dark green with white words?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 04:33 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Are we just talking about the suggestions forum? I hope so. Raz you should look at Ratcats forum as I like the colours he uses.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 09:07 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Raz? Can you only use one text color or can you use more than one? If it doesn't have to be just one color then why don't you try gold or maroon as the text color on black and black on light grey..

I think it might look cool if you had the Suggestion forum, email and log in info (on the black) in maroon and the rest in gold..
You could also try taking the dark grey a darker and then have that text in gold...

I might be hurting more than I'm helping here laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 07:08 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

The text colour has to remain the same on all the page sad
Any suggestions?
Or should I revert back to the old scheme?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 01:18 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well if it all has to be one color I suggest maroon...but it doesn't make sense...I've seen other boards with more then one color...how do they pull it off? oh well, what go I know...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 03:16 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Which Ezboard is this? I could ask the mods on that forum, how they did it.

In the settings for the forum, it just asks what colour would you like the text. It doesn't have an option for choosing the text colour that is on a table, unfortunately.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 05:28 PM
KJ
Sausages

Well it should go back to normal then. There are other ways to update the look of the forums.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2000 02:50 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I agree with EJ's comment. The original black backround with white script is the best, it will make KJ happy too. Yet since this is the suggestions forum and only 1 of several we have here, I don't mind us fooling around on it and testing new ideas. Dim I can't wait to see the new header pictures you come up with. I'm anticipating something totally diffrent that both relates to each individual forum it's put over, but is also visually stunning and original to our site.smile big grin smile big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2000 07:15 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'm still looking for it Raz...(of course I wouldn't be able to find it now) but RC kinda has the 2 text color thing going on his...check that one out.

I don't know..it sounds like everyone just wants to go back to the old black on white sad ...maybe we should..*sigh*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2000 06:11 PM
KJ
Sausages

I would like that. As I said there are other ways to change the look of the forum.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2000 01:06 AM