KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Carry-on Story Time!!!

Carry-on Story Time!!!
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sheena

obviously he had gotten ova being dangled upsidedown by James infront of the whole school, but harry could only stare at the 16 year old Lily, he felt a strange ache that could only be love, for the mother he never had........

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:48 PM
Sheena is currently offline Click here to Send Sheena a Private Message Find more posts by Sheena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

AWWWWWWWWWW, a pretty end...... to be continued tomorrow???

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:49 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Hearing footsteps coming from behind them they all turned around and had come face to face with no other than Professor Dumbledore. "It's a nice day outside isn't it?" he asked in his calm voice with his eyes twinkling behind his half moon glasses. "I've always loved going for a brisk walk when the weather is nice." He then smiled to them all and headed towards Hagrid's Cabin.

"I wonder where he's going?" James said to the others. "He's very rarely seen." "And he's going to see Hagrid."

"What does he care for that big ol' oaf for" came a voice from behind them.

James spun around and said "What do you want Lucious." He replied, "I am just as curious as you all are as to why Dumbledore wants a word with that oaf of a person, I can't believe the ministry actually allows him here. We need a new headmaster, someone who can get all these mudbloods out of the school and back home with their muggle parents where they belong."

Harry thought to himself, "I'd actually thought I would be free of a Malfoy, ugh.

Lucious having noticed Harry standing there, reached out his hand to Harry and said my name is Lucious Malfoy and yours would be.......

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:13 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

harry looked at him and said," my name is harry potter!" "well well well another potter!" "yes and thats supposed to mean what?" harry asked

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:18 AM
ladyblueyes is currently offline Click here to Send ladyblueyes a Private Message Find more posts by ladyblueyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"So, what does this make James to you then, as you are not his brother." Lucious said snaringly. "I'm his.....his......his cousin." "A distant one." "I came from a few towns past Hogsmead." Harry replied. He said it so quickly and to cover up the fact that James really was his father. But his father would flip, having met his own child, before he was even born. "Hermoine would have thought this to be a genius cover up." He thought to himself.

"Well, Potter, at least you aren't a mugblood." "That's the only good thing you have going for you."

"Lucious, leave him alone!" James yelled pointing his wand to him. "I don't believe you were invited to come and join our group. So you may return just as quietly as you came.....won't Crabbe and Goyle be looking for you....they seem to be lost without you, why I have not a clue."

"James, it's always a pleasure talking to you. I'd watch your back if I were you." Malfoy spat as he walked away.

"ARE YOU THREATENING ME MALFOY!" James said so loud it sounded like thunder. He raised his wand towards him.

"You think you can beat me in a deul Potter, how can you be so foolish." Malfoy said as he too now had his wand in hand.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:51 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Lily jumped in between them, "FOOLISH BOYS" she shouted you'll be expelled. Save your differences for the quidditch field. James we don't need to lose any of our house points before the year even begins. Now c'mon lets go and take a peak down at Hagrid's to see what's going one between him and Professor Dumbledore."

"BUT LILY HE THREATENED ME!" James shouted back at her. "The world would be a better place without Malfoy."

"James, DON'T stoop to his level." "Now c'mon I insist we go." she said.

"Lily, Malfoy's got it coming to him." sirius said.

Harry just watched them all in a daze. He was still trying to grasp the fact that he was really there. "OH LUNA!" he had just realized that she wasn't anywhere around. "I"VE got to find her and see why she brought me here." he thought to himself.

His eyes were darting all around for a glimpse of the blonde haired girl. Then he spotted her, over by the school entrance. She was talking to a pretty little red haired girl.....Harry recognized her at once. It was Ginny. But how did she get here. She must've seen us at King's Cross and somehow followed us...but why. Ginny needed to be at school in their own time where she'd be safe. OH Ginny, you always were the adventurous one. His thoughts were interuped when.......

Suddenly there was a crash from the air as he looked up to see what it was he saw Ron and Hermoine in his father's magical car. Harry's thoughts were surfacing again, "I suppose they've came looking for us." But how did they get back in time...... Ah... I hope Hermoine didn't use the time turner........what would the ministry say about all of this. Did they already know they had used magic to go back in time........ would they all be expelled..... Oh no!
He could just hear the howler that Mrs. Weasley was preparing for them all.......... "HOW DARE YOU TAKE YOUR FATHERS CAR RONALD WEASLEY, AND HARRY HOW DARE YOU, LUNA AND GINNY GO BACK IN TIME. I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH YOU ALL. YOU OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER, YOU'VE BROKEN THE MAGIC LAWS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS....I WANT YOU ALL BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY DO YOU HEAR!!! mad
Just then...........................

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jul 27th, 2003 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 03:10 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

.........................................................................................................

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:05 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

....................ANYONE ELSE GOING TO ADD ON TO THE STORY........???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:56 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Chapter ?: Another Black?

"Excuse me?" came a feminine voice from behind Harry.

Caught off guard, Harry jumped in fright as he turned around to see who it was that has just spoken to him. His emerald orbs found a beautiful young woman standing before him now. 'Wow...she looks just like Cho Chang...' he thought. The young lady looked about 16, taller than him, with long black, silky hair like cho's, her face and skin fair, and wearing Gryffindor house robs. Staring into her deep blue eyes, Harry managed to ask, "Cho?"

A confused expression came over the girl's face. "Whose Cho?"

Harry's heart leapt up when he realized the mistake. "Er...a friend of mine..." he lied, trying to hide his fear and pushing thoughts of cho away.

The raven haired girl started to become impatient, spoke, "Have you seen my brother and his annoying friends around here? I can't seem to find them! Probably playing a prank on poor Snape, again."

Now it was Harry's turn to be confused. 'Hmm...this girl is not cho, knows the marauders...and snape...' Taking a deep breath and looking at her once again, "Brother? Whose-Who is your brother?" He mentally kicked himself for stuttering. How odd this was, being nerous around her.

The girl rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Sirius. As in Sirius Black." She said this slowly for the boy to understand her clearly. Then she started tapping her foot as she waited for an answer.

Not wanting to anger the woman further, Harry just pointed and said softly, "I - I think they went that way!" Damn! He was stuttering again! The girl looked in that direction, then back at him. Giving him a quick thank you, she started to walk off in the general direction. Watching her retreating form, Harry suddenly blurted out: "Wait!" She stops and turns. "What's your name?"

"Cassandra" She smiled again, then turned and left in a hurry. Harry watched as her robes flapped about in the wind. 'Cassandra...' Harry repeated the name in his mind. 'She's a Black...How come Sirius never told me that he had a sister?! Hmm...If she's still alive, then maybe i can try to find her in the present.' He paused for a bit as he took notice of his surroundings. 'Still Hogwarts, but how in the bloody hell am I going to get back?!'

As the Boy-Who-Lived stood there, pondering on what to do next, two familiar Slytherins were watching him. Leaning against the archway to the courtyard, one was a platinum blonde, the other a greasy raven. Lucius's eyes turn to narrow slits when he saw the Black girl talking to the strange boy. Snape had mentioned that it was out of jealously, but Lucius quickly shut him up and told him to never say that again.

A/N: does my post sound okay? this part and my original character is going to be a part of my upcoming harry potter fic/story. i have been an ff.net author for less than half a year. so that's why it sounds so thorough. my hp story is bascially going to change the Lucius and Draco's past, present, and future. well, i'll stop rambling before i go over the post length. i'll come back soon if you want me to! i love feedback!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

*************good post...but remember...harry got there with Luna and ginny followed them somehow, ron and hermy took the car*****

I will add more later....gotta run

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:10 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no, i know that. i'm just continuing from the part when he saw them, but then cassie comes in. i just chose not to mold in any of the present day people except harry. it's just that when i saw this story, i couldn't resist to put up a sample of my hp fic! just to test it out.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Harry, oh there you are...we've been looking all over for you." Said hermoine as she ran up to greet him, followed by Ron. "Ginny and Luna are just over there, we should get them and try to get back to our time, before someone catches us......." Harry cut her off with saying..... "Sirius has a sister, Cassandra...." he never told us this.... and the strange thing is, she looks an awful lot like Cho Chang. How weird."

Ginny was quick to say, "why did you and Luna come here in the first place?" "I saw you guys about to leave and so I followed you, to see what was going on." "Is there something going on with you and Luna...because you were quick to leave all of us without saying a word."

Hermoine piped in "I agree......what is going on? Ron and I were so worried, and you always let us in on what's going on."

Harry feeling like he was in a bucket of hot water was trying to come up with an explanation when Luna began to speak.

"The reason why we came back was because I had found out that Sirius in fact did have a sister, we just needed proof so we can find her in our time, if she is still alive." "I am sorry if everyone felt left behind, I just thought it'd be better if we went by ourselves."

As she finished Ginny blurted.........

"Harry has never had a problem with Ron or Hermoine and not even with me. I don't think it's your decision as to what is the best thing to do, being that you are the NEWEST member of our group. If you remember all of us plus Neville went to try to help Sirius so I dont see what you thought was better about leaving us all out. We care too!" "Neville would have been here too, except Prof. McGonnagol was in a meeting with him because she is trying an experiment to help his memory."

Ron decided it was time to end the bickering. "Blimey harry, you said he's got a sister, I wonder why Sirius never told you about her."

"You wonder what I didn't tell you?" This came from behind them and it was Sirius.

"oh he was just asking why I wasn't introduced to your sister when I first met you, (gulping)Lily and James just a short while ago." Harry said quickly to save Ron from an explanation.

"My sister, Cassandra, oh well.........her and I aren't very close." "We are actually two very different people...she's very interested in potions and other dark magic...and she hangs around with Severous Snape." "She thinks she should have been in Slytherin rather than Gryffindor." "I'd say she takes after Narcissa, except she is in Slytherin, those two are usually unseperable." "I keep thinking one day that she will come to her senses." Sirius finished with a funny smile on his face.

"So your sister, Cassandra, is messing with the dark potions, oh but isn't that awful. Isn't there something you could do to bring her to her senses." Hermoine said to him with a look of concern on her face.

"I don't belive I have met you, and you are?" Sirius said. "I'm Hermoine" she replied. "Well hello, are you a friend of this guy Harry? he asked. "Yes I am." she said. "Well, in that case, if you all must know...my sister and I have a different father." "Her father was a very evil wizard that had gotten killed back when she was just a child. Our mother met my father shortly after and remarried, thus I was born." "So its only natural for her to be attracted to the dark arts."

"Oh I see....." Hermoine said in a quiet voice.

JUST THEN THERE WAS A CRACK! POOF!! Dobby appeared. "Harry Potter, you must all return right now, headmaster is looking for you all and is threatening to write your parents. They think something awful has happened to you." Please hurry back." he finished.

"Dobby, how did you know where we were." Harry asked. "Harry Potter sir, House Elves have great magic, Dobby cannot say how I know, but that you must hurry back...ALL OF YOU!" dobby finished and with a quick snap he vanished again.

(continue)

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jul 29th, 2003 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Chapter ??: Did We Miss Something?

A/N: since i started writing this before you finished that post, i didn't know about it until i was nearly done. oops! now it's not going to make sense. oh well! anyways, i'm continuing from the part where Ginny blurted out. here goes....:

"What?! Sirius has a sister?!" Ron spoke up, getting a brain.

Ginny and Hermione quickly turn to glare at him. "Haven't you been listening to what we've been saying?!" answered an exasperated Hermione. Ron just shrugged, causing her to roll her eyes and shake her head in shame.

Mean while, as his friends continued to argue, Harry hadn't been listening. Of all the things that have happened to him so far this day, was really overwhelming. This was by far the most bizarre thing to happen to him, not counting his encounters with Voldermort. 'How could that girl look so much like Cho?' Harry wondered. He was still confused and overhelmed of the memories of their meeting from earlier.

"What are we going to do?" asked the desperate voice of Ginny to Luna and Hermione.

Hearing that question brought Harry out of his reverie. He looked from Ginny to Luna to Hermione and then to the confused expression of his best friend. Suddenly Harry could feel the exhaustion of this day weighing down on him. "I'm tired, need to sit..." he spoke softly. They all nodded in agreement as they followed him to a nearby stone bench.

Once they were all sitting, Harry finally could feel himself relaxing. Leaning his back against the wall and closing his eyes, "How long are we going to be here?" he asked.

Just as someone was going to answer that, two angry voices could be heard entering the courtyard. Harry's eyes snapped open and he sat up immediately.

Almost everyone in the place looked to see who was making so much noise. (For the courtyard had been pretty quiet and nearly empty earlier.) The two fighting were none other than seventeen year old Sirius Black and his sister, Cassandra. (A/N: they had just come from the Quidditch Pitch.)

"I can't believe you just did that!" she yelled at the raven hair boy. Both of the Blacks' faces were red. Part from being so angry, and part out of embarassment. Cassandra's fists were clenched tight at her side.

"Cassie! I had to do something! That, that...Slytherin was hitting on you!" Sirius yelled back. (A/N: not lucius nor snape.)

"But, did you have to say Remus was my boyfriend?!" she shrieked. "Especially when he was standing right there with you?!" Cassandra pointed an accusing finger in her brother's face.

From where Harry and his friends were sitting, they were rendured speechless at how protective Sirius was being over his baby sister. 'Wow...what it would be like to have a sister...' Harry thought. 'Gosh, they seem 'close'.'

"Er...I paniced?" Sirius answered with aire of at a loss what excuse to use this time around. He fought so much with her, that he was needing help from James to come up with them. Sad, no?

"You paniced?!" Cassandra hissed, lowering her finger away from his face. "You paniced?!" Repeating this, she spoke more quietly so that they wouldn't attract an audience.

Sirius could've sworn he saw little flames flickering about her blue orbs. Somehow, he dared himself to say this next thing: "Well...Remus does have a crush on you after all..." Oh shoots! He couldn't believe he just broke his promise to his best friend not to tell her. Sirius scrunched his eyes closed, waiting for her outburst to come.

When he didn't hear any retort, Sirius slowly opened his eyes. Cassandra wasn't standing before him anymore. In fact, she was already near an archway leading out of the courtyard. Feeling that this wasn't over yet, Sirius picked up speed to catch up.

Just as he was about a yard away from that exit, "i think it would be best if you gave her time to calm down." came a dreamy voice off to the left side of him. Sirius whipped his gaze in the direction of the voice. He saw a long, light brunette haired girl sitting amongst a group of sixth years. Suddenly his gaze came to rest upon that "Harry" boy sitting next to her. But, before Sirius could speak...

"Having problems with the ladies already, Black?" came a drawling voice from up ahead of him. They all turned to see that it was Lucius and Severus (still) standing in the archway. Malfoy had an evil smirk on his face, while Snape chuckled softly.

This comment caused Sirius and Ron to stand up and glare hottly at the much hated Slytherins. "Shove off, Malfoy!" the boys said simotaneously. But, that little matter didn't matter, they were too angry at the blonde. This only made Malfoy sneer, then dismiss them by walking away with Snape at his side. The crimson and raven haired still fumed at the ears and face a little.

Harry looked from Sirius then to Malfoy's retreating form. "Just when I thought i could get away from a Malfoy..." he muttered under his breath. As Ron sat down from Hermione pushing him back down, Sirius remained standing.

With a heavy sigh, he turned his attention over to the little gathering at his side. "And who are you people?" Sirius asked, wearly.

A/N: from this point, you can have them introduced to Sirius. Then, the part where Dobby appeared can be fused with the end of my chapter. So, that way it can work for those who read. (Possible alternative chapters here can be seen.) Sorry for the confusion! Feedback please ^.~

~battosai yuriko~

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Jul 29th, 2003 at 09:55 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:42 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**is any one at least going to try and continue this story?! if you people don't post story bits, then please put feedback! thank you.**

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:06 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

weLL i like the way its going...i am just drawing a blank...........i will think some more and come back...........

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:45 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Quickly Hermoine began to introduce everyone. "We are all friends of Harry's, we hadn't a chance to introduce ourselves yet due to all the arguing going on, I am sorry." "I am Hermione." "This is Ron and his sister Ginny." she said as she pointed in their direction. "And this is Luna." she finished with a smile on her face as she was trying to cover up her nervousness.

"OH!" "Friends of this Harry boy's I see." Sirius replied and added. "I don't believe you are from around here either, are you all from Doonesburrow, its about 30 minutes from Hogsmead?" "Nice, quiet little town, I've only been there but one time and that was when I was just a child."

"yes, Doonesburrow, that's where we are from." This came from Ginny Weasley. Her cheeks were flushed and had a rose color to them. (She kept glancing sideways at Harry for a look of approval)

"So this is your first time at Hogwarts then?" Lily said as she looked around that the 5 of them, who had began to back away from everyone else.

JUST THEN SNAP.........DOBBY APPEARED AGAIN!!! "Harry Potter sir, you must hurry and get back......it's urgent." Having saw Malfoy walking his way he quickly snapped his fingers and dissappeared again.

"Did I just see our house elf talking to those filthy people over there Severus." Malfoy asked with a disgusting tone of voice.

"NO, I believe you are seeing things, I did not see anything.." Snape answered him back.

"oh pity, I was looking forward to punishing him, Dobby has always been a nuisance to our family, but we keep him so someone will do the chores...and take care of the house so mother doesn't have to." Malfoy finished.

"OH, DID YOU HEAR THAT!!" Hermoine said loudly under her breath. "Poor Dobby, too bad you couldn't have freed him sooner Harry, its just awful the way the Malfoy's treat him." Hermoine said with tears wellling in her eyes.

"Ron, where is the car?" Luna asked him in a flirty voice. "We should get back for now and try to come back later when its less noticeable of our absence at the school." She spoke to him again in her soft voice.

"Oh there's the car, let's go." Ron replied as the car was peeking out from behind the school in a view to where they could barely catch a glimpse of it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**good post. the part where lily appeared confused me, how and when did she get there? also, when did lucius and snape get back there? well, i'll try to continue on from your post tomorrow! right now i need to get some sleep. going to see tomb raider 2 and pirates of the carribean with some friends of mine. gtg for now!**

~battousai yuriko~

p/s-if you have time while i'm gone, just go ahead and post after your new bit. i'd prefer to write things of when they are in the past and dealing with the blacks.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 08:24 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

** originally lily, sirius and james were all standing around when Harry and Luna had arrived** then Lucious and Snape were in the background...that you had made when Cassandra had come into the picture...so they were off in the distance a little ways..but could still see the group.....that's where they came from.........I should've specified that more"**

I gotta think some more...I'll come up with somethign........

I WISH OTHERS WOULD ADD SOME STUFF.........SHEEEEEEEEESH!! LAVERIA...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN....??????

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:57 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I THINK WE NEED TO START A NEW STORY..??

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:51 AM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

No no, I love the way you guys have adapted the story, it was wonderul to read, please carry on...

Harry stared at the blue car that had appeared to save them, and found that his heart had been grounded there - with the people he loved most. To rip himself from their hands would be...hell.

Hermione, Ginny, and Ron had already turned to go to the car, not noticing that Harry wasn't moving. Rather, he was staring after the retreating figures of his parents anf his beloved Godfather.

Luna had been observing harry all the while, Harry utterly onblivious to this fact continued to stare in awe.
"Harry! harry, come on, we really have to go!" Hermione was standing with Ron who looked attuerly bewildered at the sight of Harry gawping.

"I - I can't! Maybe I can warn them about the future! they don't need to die!" Harry had already started running towards the figures silohetted against the sun. Ron and Hermione were shouting things at him, but he ciouldn't hear...he had to warn them, he had to...

"Wait! dad - james, Lily!"
"What?" It was James who answered.
"I know this sounds thivk, but I'm from the future. I'm a friend - you get married you see..." He was chocking on the air aound him, and Ron and Hermione were shouting - getting closer and closer...
"Listen! You are going to marry, and you're going to fight a man called Voldemort - you have to make Sirius your secret keeper! YOU HASVE TO!" James and Lily were backing away from the boy.
"YOU EILL DIE OTHWERWISE - PLEASE!"

hermione and Ron had grabbed Harry and were pulling him back, meanwhile hundreds of children were crowding around. Harry felt sick, anmd before he knew it, he was insiode the car and zooming to his own time...

In a window of the castle, Dumbledore sat watching, and an eerie smile spread across his face...

The car landed witha thud and the group poured out. Hogwarts looked different somehow - bigger. Harry looked into the lake where they had parked and his mouth fell open...his scar had vanished.

"Harr Piotter! Where have you been, mom and dad have been so worried!" The voice belonged to a girl he did not recognise...but her complexion was familiar. She had red hair - curly, and she erupted some vague awakening of dread within him................................................................................................................................................................................................

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 10:44 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote