KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Carry-on Story Time!!!

Carry-on Story Time!!!
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

oh THIS IS GOOD..i will have to write mroe later.. big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:35 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"mom and dad?" he replied questionly...... JUST THEN... Dumbledore came running down the stairs, having known what had happened while they were there.........

"Harry I must speak with you at once, can you come with me to my office." He told him as he looked at him meaningfully through his half moon glasses. His silver hair seemed to be glowing from the moonlight.

"Professor Dumbledore, I can explain..." Harry began to say.

"There's no need for this, but I must speak with you at once."

Without another word Harry left the group and followed Dumbldore quietly up into the school.

As they entered the school he looked around and recognized many things different. His thoughts were interrupted by the pest of the school, Peeves the poltergiest.

"WELL IF IT ISN'T PEEWEE POTTER!!"

"Peeves, there will be no nusaince from you, leave now." Dumbldore said in a calm voice and Peeves floated away.

They climbed the stairs until they had reached Dumbldore's office.

"Pimpernickle" Dumbledore said and the door opened.

"After you Harry." He said.

Nervously Harry entered the room........................................

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:41 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

the room had changed somehow...the objects that had once so gracefully danced around his table were gone - now there only seemed to be a lingering and stgnent wooden surface that bored the crest of Slytherine.

"What's going on?" Harry said as he and Dumbledore finally sat down.
"You, I believe have changed the course of the future - all futures, by saving your paren'ts lives."

Harry stared, gawping at his mentor. Changed the future? It made sence, but why were things so bad?

"Harry, by saving your parents lives, you changed your fate - now you no longer defeated Lord Voldmort, rather he controls the world now, and the burden of his demise has fallen solely on another. Neville Longuebottom. Though I am afraid he possesses neither the streg=nth, will or heart to do so."

Dumbledore sighed...

"It is up to you. You will have to decide what is more important...your happiness and your parent's lives...or that of everyone else...muggle and wizard alike."

"I - I chose everyone else...how can I fix it?" He asked, not realising his sacrifice...yet.

"You must go on a long journey to............"

CARRY ON.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:02 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

laviers why do you keep copying my ideas hello ive just done a story one and i did it before you

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 07:49 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Did you, oh im sorry. Didn't mean to offend, i just wanted sum fun. which part is the same?? I really dont know.

soz! sad

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:58 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

im really sorry and i want to apologize for what i wrote yesterday i dint mean to offend you i was just in a bad mood yesterday so im saying sorry and airangel has informed me that youve been writing this for a couple of weeks now so i just wanted to say sorry ok

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 08:13 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Oh thats ok, wat was wrong? Did sumbody offend you?

Well i hope u are ok now. xxxxx thumb up

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:09 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i was just in a mood im sorry but i like what you doin with these stories

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 05:21 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'd like to carry on the story very soon, but not now. it's getting late and i really want to read x-men:the movie fanfictions. after going for a few days with a no internet working on my comp., i've finally seen what you and airangel have done with the story so far. i'll add my two bits soon!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

lavie, about that "long journey", i was thinking harry and his friends could:

a) go back in time to change or get tom riddle arrested for his crimes to prevent him from becoming a famous dark lord

b) go back in time again to his parent's time (where the story was at earlier) to prevent lucius from becoming a death eater -> so that the death eaters won't become powerful

c) well this can go with choice b also. have lucius fall in love with cassandra so that he can become good and fight for justice with dumbledore and the rest. this will also result in changing draco too. he'll still be lucius's son, but with a different mother, cassie. draco's hair, eyes, personality, and house/talents will be altered/changed for the better. after harry and gang come back from fixing the past, their memories will alter. having memories of old and new present days. harry will have memories of draco being his best friend and going on those crazy adventures with him. plus, sirius will be alive and voldormort in azkaban or st. mungo's or dead.

how do those options sound? i like what you guys have been doing with the story during my absense. but, for now and sadly, i can't think up of anything for it. i think i'll prove better at writing stuff for the past, like harry and gang's interactions with the marauders and so forth. let me know what you think and please (as always) keep this story going!

~ja ne!

~battousai yuriko~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

"Harry, com along, quickly now..."

Dumbledore was hurrying ahead of Harry into the ground of the school. The students who they passed look their way anxiously, and many whispered in vulgerly defined and annoying hisses.

"...Harry potter..."
"...whats he doing with Proffessor Dumbledor..."

Harry turned away from the stares and moved along his pace.

"Where are we going proffessor?" He asked anxiously as they entered the dark boarder of the forbidden forest. The grass faded into dark sand at the boarder making its darkness apparent and highly defined.

"Harry, do you remember me telling you that you must master Occlumency?"

Harry nodded guiltiy and stared at the gorund. He had not practiced during the summer as he had said he would. Rather he had sat brooding over the death of Sirius and the pain he was in...he would not "play the hero" again. He swore he wouldn't - ever.

Doing the heri bit had cost Sirius his life...it was his fault. He closed his eyes at the memory...

Dumbledore stopped in his tracks, his back still to Harry.
"It was not your fault Harry...I want tyou to remember that. And do not fight your destiny...do not fight the right path..."

harry didn't quite understand what Dumbedore was saying...
"I also wanted to congradulate you on your OWL results..."

Harry's mouth dropped open - he hadn't seen his results...did that mean they were good?

Dumbledore raised his hands and white light spilled from them. The light engulfed Harry and he was suffolcated by it. He could just hear Dumbledore's words before his feet lifted, and he was carried off.

"...do not fight it harry...do not fight..."

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:13 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**nice pit lava, but i need to know where you are making him go and his purpose there before i can continue this story with you people. sorry, for once again not posting a story bit.**

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:00 AM
Laviera_j

Harry landed hard on the floor. everythig was dark. He lifted his sore body from the ground, onto his hands and knees, and felt aroud for his glaces.

"Lumos." he muttered, and his wand erupted in light. His glasses were lying three feet from his right knee. he picked them up carefully.

"reparo."

It hadn't occured to him that he had been doing spells for goodness knws how lonmg without a second thought about it. What would the sdursleys say? What would they do when he was of age, and could do magic at home?

he looked around within the narrow beam of light that shon forth and saw that he was in.........

CARRY ON...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:57 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no one right anything for a few moments! right now i'm writing a new chapter, so just hang on and i'll try to get it posted in a few! bbs ^.~

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:39 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

actually, this chapter is turning out to be longer than i thought. so, i'll have to post it in parts and sometime after i wake up on friday. i hope you'll love it! so, please, no one right a story bit until i have gotten my new one up and running! you dig? okay, gtg ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Chapter ???: Flight To The Haven

**here's a sort of ish cover to my chapter. not a great pic, but it's of the forest. so...on with the story. since i'm posting my chapter in bits of different posts, i'll let you know when i'm done. so hang on and be patient!

i also thought it would be cool if we could add a picture or two from the harry potter movies to illustrate our story when it's possible to work out.**

(please log in to view the image)

Chapter ???: Flight To The Haven **title needs work still...**

… the Forbidden Forest. The trees surrounded him with a few rays of moonlight beaming down through the branches. Looking about him, Harry found a thick pool of fog swirling about his knees from where he was just sitting. Not wanting to stay here any longer than he had to, he looked around him for a way out. He soon found a gap in the trees with a path leading out into a dark and foggy open field. There was some form of a building rising from the ground. Since that was the only building in sight, Harry thought he might as well give it a shot and head towards it. Walking to the path, he noticed that while one end of it ended at the field, the other near his feet.

Stepping on the middle of the path, a gentle breeze started to pick up. Thinking nothing of it, Harry started walking down the path to the field. Suddenly, the breeze became a gust, followed by a screech filling the night air. That noise got the boy’s attention and so he came to a full stop. Whipping around with his wand at the ready, Harry scanned the area ahead of him. After spending a few moments of seeing nothing, turned back around and continued walking on his way.

Suddenly, Harry heard a low growl come from behind him. He turned around again, with fear washing over him, but that was nothing compared to what was behind him. An angry wolf with fur as white as snow was staring at him with narrowed eyes as gold as any sunrise. It was bigger than any Saint Bernard dog that Harry had ever seen in his life! The creature was in a low grouching position, looking as if it wanted to attack, or was just being wary of the intruder.

Not having the sense to use his wand, Harry turned and ran down the path. Something in the wolf’s eyes prevented him from using magic, apart from his deep panic. Why? He would never know. As he raced down the path for his life, he could hear the scraping of claws on the ground. The wolf was pursuing him! Of all the times to not have his Firebolt with him! ‘Bloody hell!’ Harry cursed at himself.

Out of no where, the sound of thundering horse’s hooves could be heard racing behind him and the wolf. Not able to spare a moment looking back to see who it was, Harry put on an extra burst of speed. Harry needed all his strength and concentration on surviving this race. ‘Why, why, why? Why me?!’ he whaled to himself.

Soon, the boy came bursting out of the forest and into the wide open field. The moonlight came streaming down and glistened off his body. He could see the building ahead of him more clearly now, it was some sort of mansion or lighted castle. The sad part was, that it was still many miles away, or so it seemed since Harry could feel his legs and lungs starting to give out on him. Suddenly, the scrapping of pursuing claws had stopped. The wolf had leapt through the air and swiped its claws deep into Harry’s back.

Harry could feel the claws tearing through his raven cloak and into his skin. Oh the pain and suffering! The wolf’s claws had drawn blood that was now trickling through the tears and down his cloak. Ignoring the horrible pain, the Boy-Who-Lived kept on running, no matter what. The wolf drew back a little, knowing that its prey would have to stop soon, ending the hunt.

All of a sudden, Harry could hear the horse’s pace quicken and the rustling of cloth. “Heironia Examie!” came a voice that was then followed by a bright flash of white light. Then, a loud thud and yelp came as the wolf got up and ran back to the forest. Curious to see who his savior was, Harry turned his head as he ran. He got a quick glimpse of a figure shrouded in a black cloak sitting upon a mighty raven horse. Not paying attention as to where he was going, the boy came crashing into an invisible barrier.

Falling to the ground and through the fog, Harry felt his body fill with exhaustion and now complete numbness. Still wary of the rider, he looked past his body and found that the rider’s horse had come to a stop a few feet away from his limp body. The dark rider slowly dismounted his dark horse. Sadly, Harry had no choice but to lie there and watch as the figure approached him. Getting closer…getting closer. Getting a better look at this stranger, he now could tell that it was no dementor nor death eater. The way the rider moved, was more relaxed then any killer Harry had ever seen. Also, it wore strange metal gloves and boots that made funny scrapping noises as it walked over.

Standing next to Harry, he noticed that it it’s face was hidden by the dark hood of the cloak. The hood shifted its gaze downwards to the boy, suddenly he was filled with sadness and emptiness inside, aside from fear and a desire to escape. The dark rider crouched down and reached its long arms out to Harry. Harry wanted to flinch as the rider picked him up and brought him over to his horse. Along the way, the stranger spoke in a snake-like hiss, “Do-on-n’t bee affrraidd. Your-‘re safffe nnooowww!”

Harry chastised himself about his safety and sanity in his mind, not wanting to anger the dark rider. He could never rightly guess if this person was good, or evil. If this rider was a person, that is. The stranger laid him down towards the front of the its stead’s sattle. Then, the dark rider himself re-mounted the horse and carefully placed a hand on Harry’s shoulder to keep him in place. With a good grip on the reins and a swift kick to the horse’s sides, they were off. Soon, they passed through the barrier easily with a flash of blue light as they entered the field beyond.

The wind whipped past their bodies, causing their cloaks and the horse’s mane to whip about behind them. It was amazing that the wind didn’t blow the hood back from the rider’s face, must’ve been charmed to do that. For a while, the jostling of the moving horse and the cold steel on his shoulder bothered him. But, after a spending about ten to fifteen minutes like this, Harry learned to just ignore it. He looked to his left (as much as that had hurt) and past the dark horse’s head, the huge mansion surrounded by a gate came into view.

**not done, the next bits are coming in a few seconds!**

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Aug 8th, 2003 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:18 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Chapter ???: Flight To The Haven (cont.)

Just as it was looking that the rider was going to crash into the gate, the doors flew open inwards to allow them through. They now have entered a small courtyard filled with colorful plants of all sorts. The dark rider pulled back on the reins and the horse slowed down to an easy walk. Automatically, the horse itself lead them over to a post near a lighted porch. The rider dropped the reins from his grasp, then the reins themselves floated over to a golden ring on the wooden post and tied themselves there. As Harry’s eyes widened in shock, the dark rider had dismounted. Suddenly, two hands came and firmly grasped his shoulder’s. Slowly and carefully, the dark rider lifted the boy’s body off the horse and brought him over to sit in a nearby stone bench.

Harry looked up at the figure before him, wondering what this person would do to him next. The dark rider reached a hand into its right sleeve and pulled out a wand. Fear started pumping madly through his nerves again as he watched the wand being pointed at him. The wand’s tip was brought to his forehead, and with a single tap, the numbness was gone! Harry looked down at his hands, so happy that he could feel again, then back to the rider. Seeing that it still had wand in hand, reminded him to search his pockets for his own. Alas, to no such luck, it was gone.

Harry’s eyes slowly widened in shock, as he watched the dark rider pull out another wand from its left sleeve. “Hey! That’s mine! Give it back!” he said in a dangerously low voice to let the rider know that he meant business. It was no use, the rider just put it back in its sleeve and shook its hooded head at Harry. Just as the boy was feeling the need to punch the stranger, the dark rider held up a hand to quiet and still him to listen.

Harry felt outraged at this notion, but he sat back down anyways since he had a wand still pointing at him. The dark rider shifted the wand’s aim to its throat to the boy’s amazement. It quickly muttered a spell that was said so fast that he couldn’t understand it. With a bright flash of red light and sparks, the dark rider shrank to about Harry’s height. The extra height and length of limbs faded, melted away in a black mist into nothingness. Black cloak now appeared to be the same size as the rider. Once the illusion faded, the dark rider returned the wand to the sleeve and pulled back its hood.

The moonlight revealed that the mysterious rider was a just a young man, about Harry’s age. The boy had deep blue eyes and the features of his face fair and handsome. His hair was as dark as night except for a platinum blonde streak framing his face. “Who – Who are you?” Harry blurted out, more lost and confused than ever.

“Harry, harry, harry!” the boy shook his head and smiled in amusement. “Is that anyway to treat your best friend?”

“Huh?”

“Boy howdy! You really are losing it. Remember me, Draco? The same Draco Malfoy that has been your best friend since we were first years?”

“Uh…no. Not exactly…,” Harry answered. Draco Malfoy his friend? Was he truly doing mad now? Looking the raven haired boy over, he was most certainly not the Malfoy he remembered in his time. ‘Whoa…what on earth has he done with his hair?!’

“I guess you hit that barrier harder than I thought!” Draco piped up, interrupting Harry’s reverie. “How about this: let’s go inside and get something to eat. I’ve been starving since I skipped lunch. All of us had been so worried after you didn’t show up for hours after leaving for that long walk you spoke of.” He explained as he had Harry get up and follow him to the grand doors of Elasco’s Safe Haven. “I had my parents, Hermione, Ron, and Sirius looking for you in the Forbidden Forest nearly all day. I was the only one left after sun down.” Standing before the door, Draco paused in his explanation to knock on the heavy wooden doors with a gloved hand.

“Sirius is still alive?!” Harry yelled in his somewhat joyful shock. But, there was no time to have his question answered as the doors were being swung open.

**A/N: I may still have some more of this chapter to come, but i may work on those later if i choose to continue this chapter. for now, all you people can read it and post a review. i'll notify lava of my changes and so forth soon once she messages me about this new chapter. gtg! hope all of you love it! one more thing: while i was typing this all last night non-stop, i was listening to evanescnece's cd. made a great soundtrack and created the right mood to this chapter. now i'm going and bbl! ja ne!**

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:22 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**when i had originally typed this up in the kmc forum reply box, i was typing for so long that the forum automatically signed me out and i lost all the material when i went to spell check it! i so wanted to cry when i had to re-type this! well, i tried my best getting back to what it was like before i lost it all.**

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:25 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Draco stood there looking puzzled? harry closed his eyes in disbelive.He said to himself no! I hated Draco, ron was my best friend ron. He opened then again, where draco had been standing now stood ron.
Had he really travelled to another dimension. he could have. Well strange thing did happen to him. He spend the rest of the day wondering about it.
Dumbledore during potions had interupted snape nad taken harry aside.
" Do you mind helping me?"
"anything for you professor."
" Will you show my great granddaughter around." At that moment a girl about sixteen. step out from behind a pilar. She ws a little bit shorter then harry , she had dark long brown hair adn brown hazzel eyes.
" name is Li harry" proffesor dumbledore said. Li at thatmoment waved and kind of blushed. harry waved back.
" Ok proffesor , I think we'll be on our way."
Harry and Li skipped the rest of potions and went out on to the grounds. They ostly just walked in silence adn every so often Li would turn and blush and then turn away.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 10:43 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Chapter ????: The Inn Keeper of the Haven

*(above) cover for this chapter, Elasco looks alot like Inu Yasha's Sesshoumaru*

Chapter ????: The Inn Keeper of the Haven

As they entered the courtyard, memories came flooding back to Harry. It was as if his feet touching the grass of this place brought back vivid memories that he could almost see and touch. (Almost like a premonition, but not really.) Flashback to scenes of when Harry met the marauders and Sirius's sister, Cassandra, of the past. For now, his mind was distracted by these thoughts, so he wasn't totally concentrating on what he was telling Li as they walke along the stone path in the middle of the courtyard.

Speaking of a stone path, made Harry recall that strange dream of the alternative present. Or was it a dream? The harder he thought about this and tried to talk to Li, the more it made his head hurt. Suddenly, Harry stoppped in the middle of the courtyard and stopped to rub his eyes and temples. When did things get so complicated in his life and why?

A gentle hand came to rest on his shoulder, "Harry, are you okay?" came the feminine voice of Li next to him, filled with worry. But, at the same time she said this, another voice rang through his mind. "Getting a headache again, Harry?" That voice...it was Draco's! But...how?

Snapping his eyes open, the sunlight that once filled the courtyard suddenly washed away into darkness. Blinking his eyes a couple of times, Harry found himself once again standing next to the raven-haried Draco and standing before a wide open door. "Harry are you okay?" asked a confused Draco. After a few seconds of not being able to think up a quick explanation, he just shrugged and let it slide.

They stepped into some dark entrance hall only lighted by torches on the wall. Another set of heavy wooden doors stood a few yards away. As the walked to the other door, Draco spoke up, "Hang on for a moment, I need to change out of this" and pointed to his dark rider's cloak. They stopped, then Draco started to remove the metal gloves and boots and simply dropping them to the floor that was covered by a crimson colored carpet. After he took off his cloak and added it to the pile, the raven haired boy quickly muttered another spell and the pile disappeared.

"Ah, much mutter..." he said as he stretched his limbs skywards a bit. Underneath that dark cloak, Draco had been wearing his Hogwart's school robes. Harry noticed that instead of sporting a house patch for Slytherin, there was now a gold and red lion. 'How...' he wondered.

Before Harry could ask his questions, Draco led him to the doors at the end of the hall. Along the way, he pulled out something from his sleeve, "I believe this is yours" as he handed the wand to it's original owner. "Thanks!" Harry answered and quickly stuffed it back into his pocket. Now standing before the new grand doors, Draco said, "Fontaine" and the doors swung open inwards.

A sudden bright light came flooding out of the room and into the hall, blinding Harry and Draco for a bit. Once the blindness and pain of his eyes cleared, Harry gaped in awe at the room that they were now entering. The room was huge, reminding him of the Great Hall with all the fancy wood carvings and banners hanging about.

"Wow, looked what the cat dragged in!" came a familiar voice. Harry looked to his right as Sirius Black came over and slapped him on the back. The boy looked up at Sirius, he couldn't believe it! His godfather was alive, breathing, and well right before him! Harry's heart filled with joy to see the man again. Suddenly he gringed in pain from that simple action, he had forgotten about his wounds in all this joy and confusion.

"Careful, Padfoot!" came another voice that Harry couldn't quite place. Looking for the source of the voice, he saw a woman with deep blue eyes and black hair like Draco's and that girl from the past. "Looks like he got hurt out there." She was sitting next to a platinum blonde man known as none other as Lucius Malfoy.

"Geez, Cassie!" Sirius playfully whined like he was 17 again. "Must you always give me such grief?"

"Yes," Cassandra Black-Malfoy grinned widely. "That's my job and don't ware me out! I already have a loving husband and son to do that for me."

"Hey...!" came the protests of the two Malfoy men in the room.

As Harry listened to all this, he just couldn't believe his eyes of what he was seeing! Cassandra is alive....and married to Lucius and her son is the boy standing next to him? What the bloody hell was going on here? Had he seriously missed something?

"So sorry, Harry," he heard Sirius apologize next to him. Snapping out of his thoughts, he could see Sirius now examining his deep gashes. The man's eyebrows furrowed as he asked, "Did a white wolf attack you?"

"Yes...," the latter slowly answered. "But...how...why?"

"That was Kallani, Elasco's wolf companion. She has the hardest time of remembering you, don't know why. Believe me, she's normally a good canine."

"That things a pet?!" Harry blurted out in his shock.

"Yup, had Kallani since she was a wee pup," came a rough voice from behind Sirius. "You should play with her more, then she wouldn't have to try to hunt you." The three men standing near the door turned their attention over to the man at the counter. He was a strange looking man, this fellow.

The man appeared to be in his 20's, or was it 30's? Tall, slight build, and fair features of the face and skin. Elasco had long silver hair that went down his back, and warm golden eyes that were the same tint as Kallani's. He was cleaning a goblet with a rag, the sharp one to two inch claws would gently scrap against the metal as he moved it about in his clawed hands. Elasco's face featured a blue crescent moon on his forehead and redish-pink stripes along his cheeks, arms, and hands.

Finished cleaning the goblet, Elasco turned around to the cabinet behind him and looked up to the highest shelves. Suddenly, a white fluffy snake like tail appeared above the edge of the counter. It took hold of the goblet and placed it on a shelf, then snaked back down to rest around the strange man's shoulders.

"In case if you don't recognize me, Harry," came his voice. "I'm Elasco, inn keeper of this safe haven for the specially gifted." Just as Harry was wondering how he knew he was going to ask, "I'm a dog demon in humanoid form. Many years ago, -" leaned on the counter. "- I used to live in Japan with my kind. But, soon that world held no challenge for me, so i began travelling the world since, oh let's say: the 1800's or so." Seeing the shock on the boy's faces, "Once you lived as long as me, you tend to lose count" as he pointed another dirty goblet at them.

"Excuse me," Harry chimed in before the inu youkai could continue. "If you don't mind me asking, exactly how old are you?"

Elasco grinned and answered smoothly, "Well my boy, I'm at a ripe old age of 2,893." Lifting his lip into that grin revealed his fangs for teeth.

Harry and Draco's jaws droppped. "You're nearly 3,000 years old?!" Harry yelped as Draco said, "So, I'm guessing that makes you immortal?" The youkai nodded his response.

"Don't worry your lightning scared head, Harry. You'll get all your answers and my story later, but now, i'll go and fetch all you people something to eat for a late dinner." With a flash of bright white-blue sparks surrounding the youkai and with a loud crack, he disappeared.

Staring at the spot where Elasco had been standing, Harry asked, "Is - is he psyche or something?"

"Why, yes Harry," answered Sirius. "In a matter of fact that dog boy has the gift of telekensis and telekenetic. Cassandra and I first met him when we first visited this place on a vacation with our family before we came to Hogwarts. And, I do say, he hasn't changed a bit! The only thing that does change about him is his vast knowledge of the world and the history of many living things on this earth." Harry's eyes were wide with shock. "Mind you, he ages internally not externally."

"What's that about my immortality, Sirius?" came the voice of Elasco near the tables serving hot plates of food to his guests.

"Remembering that time before Hogwarts...," the latter began.

"Ah yes! I remember a scrawny little boy in a need of a hair cut coming into this place some few decades ago." The inu youkai weeved about the tables, using his hands and tail to remove platters to all the guests about the room. Very few were adults, most were teens near Harry's age, he noticed. Plus, some of the trays were floating about the man, probably using his telekentic powers no less.

~TBC~

A/N: i'll add some more to this chapter soon! so what do you think of my creativity this time? please let me know of what you think of this chapter and Elasco the inu youkai of the haven.

*(above) Kallani kind of looks like this picture of Sess in dog youkai form*

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:02 AM