KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Carry-on Story Time!!!

Carry-on Story Time!!!
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**A/N 2: i want to some major scenes and numbers at Elasco's. so, try to keep the chapters in that place. i've got tons more for Elasco to do and explain to the curious wizards and of the school. gtg for now!**

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" come here Xsavra" Elasco cried.
From the shadows came a a girl in a black velvet belly top adn a mini skirt she was chaned to the pilar near the table where Elasco voice came.
" Li, is that you." Harry asked. He was getting a headache again. He closed his eyes once more.
" Harry, harry are you ok."
He opened his eyes Li was over him crying. He sta up, he must have fainted. He turned to Li nad she turned away.
" So you know my secret." she whispered.
" What i don't understand." Harry said.
"I'm an exanigus, I can see the future, read minds, become invisible and live in more then one demention."

Plz carry on...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:27 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li turned to run but harry stopped her.
" please take me back, I want to talk to sirius."
" Well ok but you have to promise to call me Xsavra if they find out my real name i disappear from that world. Grab my arm."
Harry did what he was told. He touched her and His scar began to burn. Harry's eyes glared over and he fainted. He woke in a bed in the corner of Elasco chambers. Li was sitting in a corner her hands berried in her hands. She had welds on her arms. Elasco had obviously been beating her.
He sat up and Sirius was sitting on a chair by his bed he was out cold. Harry watched his for awhile and every so often he would slap himself in his dream. Elasco was now visible on a high back chair in the corner near the pillar wear Li's chains wear bolted.
Li was no longer wearing the black velvet ensemble but a long red silk dress.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:48 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**review: whoa! Li has got some interesting powers! what have you done to Elasco?! i never meant him to be evil nor have slaves nor have chamers like that! sorry, i didn't know how much the story could change. maybe he's just dreaming that part?

i originally was going to have Elasco's Safe Haven going to be the new Hogwart's. in harry's sixth year. after he defeated voldie and ended up destroying the school by accident (didn't happen in the book), i wanted that to be the new school. where everyone is moving in and so forth. dumbledore had it arranged long ago with Elasco that the place was to be a back up school. so the youkai can be in second in command of the place, manage it and teach certain subjects. like the main building the group is in, that'd be the great hall, classes held and teacher's offices. then there would be seperate buildings behind the main front for each house and teacher's to bunk/stay in. elasco's is on the way far side of the forest and very far away from hogwart's. dumbledore felt it was time to move away from there because they were so cursed with evil coming there.

well, i'll explain more of my master plan later. i don't mean to flame your posts. i just never thought elasco would be evil. gtg for now! **

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:57 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

wow your master plan was so not what i expected it to be like...I thought that he would take over for voldie in sort of a way. I thought Li and Harry could fall in love adn then try to defeat Elasco togetther. I thought to kill off Dumbledore and wow i thought it more to be a kind of dungeon/castle that Elasco lived in. Yah so i like it more sort of a evil guy well maybe we can negotiate later about it and come up with something better. Yah and Li's powers was part of a sixth short version of the book i wrote and tryed to send in to j.k.rowling but it got sent back to me. Li was dumbledore great great grand duaghter nad she has four simblings three sister and one brother all of them in their sixth year and they came from usa from a school call Kiyaher in California and their mom was killed off my voldermort adn yah their dad had come to help albus with the order. Yah and Wow..... so yah i dunno what should happen anymore. I love the name exanigus! hahaha

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:15 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

hwo about Elasco was being posssed by Voldermort who really isn't dead. So that why he so evil! and he's has been possesed for half a year now and such!that sound goood! wink

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:20 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**yeah that does! well, i just sent you a new message a few seconds ago and soon we can negotiate and agree on this whole elasco business. for right now, i'm too drained and got too much on my mind to think up anything for right now. well, read my message and talk to you soon ^.~**

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i kind of molded Elasco after one of my original characters in my dbz/hp fic at ff.net, Professor Andross. He's...well, since the readers bariely know him, i'm not going to spoil anything about him here. Just that he's handsome and has a french accent and teaches dada. ja ne! ^.~

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:00 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok yah your newest idea is good I can't think of anything to add towards it cuz i just woke up but i'll figure it out. and i'm 14!!! Oh yah.... I think we should add another character who everyone thinks is good but is the one really possessing elasco. It should be a guy. ok so ...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:44 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Back to the story: She stood up and began to collect the lates from their meal earlier. She still had tears running down her face. She faced Harry and smilied, while pointing at The door way behind where Elasco chair stood. He nodded, leant over the bed and grabbed his trainers. he pulled each one on his feet and stood up. Harry walked up to Li.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:04 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**review: what the heck do you mean by "lates" and "his trainers" i want to post something soon, but i can't think of anything for now. where the heck is lavie and airangel when i need them?!**

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:32 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

places and runners that what the call them in england...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:03 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**say what?! they call what and what?! i'm not familiar with most of the english terms, so excuse me if i'm clueless on this stuff. ~lol~**

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:08 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

runner shoes you know..in ENGLAND they call them trainners( don't ask why) YAh and plates not lates.....

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:11 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

*sniff sniff* boo-hoo! i'm so damned lost it's so sad!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:13 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

yah me too

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:16 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

you know more english terms than i do!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:38 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

hey, I live in england, I know them all! hee hee hee! Yah, trainers are shoes if you wanted to know! ha ha haa haa!

About the story so far, goodness me! Ok, well some things have to be said...

Wow that was good. Some very good points lead off from the original, and some very interesting new characters. Can you pm me, when you get a chance, BOPrecruit16 and let me know a little more about the character styles, and where the mood is going. I'll need some hints for such a pleasurably complicated twist of the story line!

ps, the evanescance CD for mood is perfect, i love it i love it i love it!

An excellent piece with many defining qualities.
I would suggest more adverbs within the content, and a litlle more description of surroundings so that readers who have less experience won't get lost, but all the same, bloody well done!

P.s, the story id moving very quickly, perhaps we should create some sort of conferancing thread?

let me know if there are changes atc. I will wait for BOPrecruit 16 to add to the story and to pm me before I will add to the story.

Im in for a lot of work! hee hee

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:52 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

**A/N: no one post anything once again! i know i'm we were supposed to talk, but i just had to get this new chapter out! the idea of it wouldn't leave me alone. so, i'll have to type it up later in full and then i'll post it here. gtg for now!**

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 04:07 AM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Fine by me, will check out your addtition l8er

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:02 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote