KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Carry-on Story Time!!!

Carry-on Story Time!!!
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:39 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

later when i do post my new chapter, i'll try my best to be more patient and wait unitl the conference thread is put up.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:03 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok sound good.....hey umm when is the conference thread going up

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:44 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

AHHHHHH I AM BACK.........HELLO?????? I AM SOOOOOO LOST... You all have added such great things....... I have to go back and read some so I can write some mroe stuff....sorry I've been gone for a week and a half... sad

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:43 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I do like li's character and her powers...I kind of thought as I was reading that the Hogwarts and this school had somethign to do with it..and I understand where Draco and Cassandra and Lucious all come into play. It makes sense for them to be friends now that they are SORT OF related and close.....what a twist..... LET ME KNOW WHEN TO PICK THIS STORY BACK UP...
K?!!!

ange

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:46 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah me too! I love Li! p.s BOPrecruit, when are we gonna to the x-evo ff. i would rather do that together than x-movie, is that ok? We can do it like a carry on one too, but just let it flow.

Airangel, you want in? I like your writing too, and tigereyes too?

let me know!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:40 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

sure i want in...Laviera_j when is the conference thread going to be up... and thx fer liking Li.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:19 PM
Laviera_j

I am going to put it up now, ok? xxx

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:36 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:43 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
I do like li's character and her powers...I kind of thought as I was reading that the Hogwarts and this school had somethign to do with it..and I understand where Draco and Cassandra and Lucious all come into play. It makes sense for them to be friends now that they are SORT OF related and close.....what a twist..... LET ME KNOW WHEN TO PICK THIS STORY BACK UP...
K?!!!

ange

elasco is not related to the malfoys. he's a dog demon, so there's no way he's related. didn't you read my chapter called: The Inn Keeper of the Haven? well, that's not exactly what i had in mind for the malfoys. gosh, i keep meaning to add this new chapter that i'm working on right now, but it keeps getting longer as i get more ideas as i type it. sorry for the inconvience! i'll try to leave room for you guys to do your parts too. i have my own ideas for the great battles and ending, nearly. but let's get that conference thread up and then i can explain it there. i think i'm almost done with my bit. sorry again!

quote:
Lavie: Yeah me too! I love Li! p.s BOPrecruit, when are we gonna to the x-evo ff. i would rather do that together than x-movie, is that ok? We can do it like a carry on one too, but just let it flow.

*adia by sarach mclachlan is a good song and i'm jamming to it now!*

i don't know. when you give me the green light and negotiate on a plot, then yeah we can go to work on it. that's fine. i've seen almost all of seasons 1-3 and missing some of season 4 and 3.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

hey...I was talking about HArry being related to Malfoy..b/c sirius was his godfather and his sister is Draco's mom... smile

Silly........... well let me know when we are able to write..... I should have more free time these days......

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

oh! my bad, sorry! then, they are very close friends/relatives. what do you think of the new draco and lucius *not thinking they are evil*?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:11 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

they aren't their good not evil now Elasco is now evil but i dunno

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:06 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

gosh, that sentence has so many grammar errors that it's hard to read.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:03 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

i know....i suck at grammar but good at writting

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:03 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

okay, lavie told me that the conference thread is up. just need to know where to find it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:48 PM
Laviera_j

You found it yet - i think you muist have, if not, its 'conference room. '

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:46 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

don't worry i have. now to move on with our convos to the conference room! *wow, two pages of just convos.*

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:48 PM
Laviera_j

hell yeah baby, no time for stopping now! lol!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:38 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

*sweatdrops* do i know this person? ~lol~ j/k!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:45 PM