KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Carry-on Story Time!!!

Carry-on Story Time!!!
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Oh i got da feva! xxx - u still my girl tho!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:47 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is there a guy using your user name right now or someting? ~lmao~ this is crazy! let's truely keep our convos. in the conference rooms, for when people read our story, they won't have to get bored to scroll through our antics and talk.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

yeah seriously! no guy here, only the sugar i am eating in my double chocolate cookie dough ice cream...you know how it is...

ps, i meant that comment in a strictly not gay sexual way, xxx lol!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:10 AM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

of course not. just being crazy and utterly confused. jonathan jackson is soo cute! *sigh* and josh...okay i'll stop before this becomes a hottie thread. ~lol~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

okay! no post their chapters yet! right now, i need some time to post my new one and it's going to need a couple of seperate posts to fit. i'll let you know when i'm done! nuff said and here it comes...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 01:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by tigereyes456
Back to the story: She stood up and began to collect the lates from their meal earlier. She still had tears running down her face. She faced Harry and smilied, while pointing at The door way behind where Elasco chair stood. He nodded, leant over the bed and grabbed his trainers. he pulled each one on his feet and stood up. Harry walked up to Li.

Back to the story:

A/N:gomen naisai if i didn't wait for everyone and the conference room thread, but i just had to get this idea out! it kept bugging me to type this, so i did. here goes nothing...

A/N 2: instead of having Elasco in the room, i'm going to have him off doing something else.

(please log in to view the image)

Chapter ?????: “All Is Not Well”

Just as Harry was walking up to Li and try to comfort her, the heavy metal and wood door abruptly swung open. It had been pushed open with such force, that the door banged loudly against Sirius's bench. The echoeing bang caused everyone and Sirius to jolt upright with a start and hold their ears from that pain. When Harry looked up to see who it was, he saw that Elasco was standing there in the doorway covering his ears too.

Once the ringing subsided and the inu youkai dropped his arms to his side, Harry could see that the man had pointy elf like ears. Plus, he had changed from that dirty silver and blue wizards' robes from earlier into a deep blackish-blue japanese warrior's kimono with two white symbols on the chest. The symbol was of some strange scrawl within a circle. What did those mean?

As Elasco gracefully made his entrance into the chamber and came into the ray of moonlight, it could be easily seen that he know sported his long silver hair in a high pony tail and a katana tucked away in his sash at his left side. The demon's cold, steel like golden orbs moved to look straight at where Harry was standing in the middle of the room heading for Li.

"When did I say you or anyone in this room could talk?" the youkai asked with the up most calm voice. You couldn't even tell he was angry because he held a cold, indifferent mask on his expressionless face. When the mortals continued to stand there and gape at him in horror, his 10 seconds of patience faded from his facade. Not wanting to waste anymore of his precious time in this waste dump, Elasco walked over to Harry and grabbed the boy's arm. "You're coming with me. Obviously you need to be taught a lesson my dear boy. If you struggle, then -" the youkai patted the sword at his side as he dragged Harry over to the door, "-...let's say, off with your head. But, don't worry. That punishment i'll save for last!" He flashed an evil grin filled with fangs at Harry.

Standing in the doorway now with Harry's arm in his grip, Elasco spoke to the little gathering in the chamber, "No need to panic! I'll bring your precious Boy-Who-Lived back in one piece. Alive? No gurantees on that!" And with that remark, Elasco slammed the door with an earth shattering bang.

The demon lead Harry into a hall made of stone and wood just like the chamber. Just as cold, just as depressing. The only lights that allowed the two to see by were blue-green orbs hovering above holders of where fire and torches were supposed to be. Below each orb, attached to the holder, were tiny crystal shards the size of an eraser, glowing the same color and projecting the spheres. Harry couldn't spend much time admiring the niphty little gadgets because the youkai was dragging him along. He was forced to walk fast to keep up with Elasco's huge and quick strides.

After a minute of walking down the gloomy hall to the end, the two reached a wooden door with fancy carved animals and scenery upon it. The metal hinges and knob were made of gold and silver that shone erriely with the orb's lights. Elasco reached out with one clawed finger extended to the door. Just before it touched a wood carving of a serpent, it retracted, extended an extra 1 to 2 inches to allow the tip to touch the viper. Harry's eyes widened as Elasco traced the elongated claw's tip over the viper's red ruby eye, along it's body, and down to the tip of the tail. With his claw resting at the end of the tail, the shifting of metal and wood could be heard from within' the door and walls around it.

Elasco moved his hand away as the door swung inwards to allow them passage. As the demon's arm came back to its side, the claw withdrew back to its normal length of 1-2 inches. Harry sighed inwardly (mentally) to himself for that claw wasn't to be used on him...or at least, not yet. Suddenly, a harsh shove of Elasco's hand moved Harry forward. As he stumbled into the room, his deep gashes stung like mad, making him grimace and almost wanting to faint to the floor.

Once the boy regained his balance, he got the chance to look about the room after adjusting his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose. Harry was in awe at how huge the room was and with its fancy decor. The floors were of a shiny, smooth wood covered by rich, crimson and gold carpets. To his right, was a small living room that had little sets of stairs leading down to it from the wooden floors. With a comfy curved couch and patterned cousions facing towards a low glass coffee table and surround sound t.v. with a dvd player neatly placed about that area. On the far side of the room ahead of them, were thin wood collums surrounding the portion of the room with a low Japanese style table for dining. Just beyond that, along the wall, was a mini sand garden with a path in the center leading out to a door way with long sheets of fancy cloth hanging down from it. To Harry's left, the sand garden also aligned this wall with a couple of oil, water, and aqcrelic paintings, of places he assumed that the youkai had traveled to or used to live, hanging on the wall.

After that quick glimpse around the magnificent room, Elasco shoved Harry forward in the back with his telekentic powers. As the boy was being pushed along the path to the dining area, he could hear the youkai behind mumbling something under his breath. It was as if the demon was arguing with himself about something. Harry didn’t dare turn around to see what truly was the matter, for he did not have his wand with him just in case if Elasco did decide to attack him.

Upon arrival, the inu youkai ordered the boy with a kurt command, “Osuwari! … I mean sit boy!” (A/N: Osuwari means “sit” in Japanese.) As Harry sat down on one side of the table as the silver-haired man sat opposite him, he noticed that there were a few drops of sweat upon the proud forehead. Meanwhile, the demon was greatful that this stupid mortal didn’t around to see him lose his icy façade. As the two remained silent and stared at the shiny wooden table, the boy could sense that there was something not quite right with this evil youkai. Aside from the events of earlier and keeping them in chambers, something was different about Elasco. Harry wished he knew what it was, besides some Japanese leaking into his English.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

“Drinks are in order,” Elasco suddenly spoke aloud, looking up at Harry. Carefully getting to a standing position, he noted before he began to walk away to a nearby mini bar with snacks, “As so you don’t get away…” The demon outstretched his right arm and faced his palm towards the raven-haired boy sitting across from him. As he lifted his arm skywards, Harry began to leave the ground to be pressed against the flat, wood ceiling. “…and there you shall stay until I get back.” The inu youkai whipped around and walked as smoothly as he could over to the snack bar without collapsing from the intense unknown energy pressuring his mind to keep up with these matters.

“This sucks…,” Harry thought to himself as he rolled his eyes with annoyance and impatience. There came a sharp in take of breath as a silvery and black form could be seen falling to the carpeted floor. The motion caused the boy to fall a few feet until he was hovering in mid-air above the table that was still way below his body. Harry could feel his heart jolting within his chest from such a sudden fright of being dropped to the floor altogether. He shifted his gaze over to the figure on its knees and holding its head in severe pain.

“Yamu sore-wa! Saru watashi-o hitori-de!” pleaded Elasco, growling this through clenched teeth. (A/N: English translation: “Stop it! Leave me alone!”) Harry realized that the man was now speaking in Japanese! ‘What the heck is going on here?!’ he wondered.

As the demon continued to curse at whatever was bothering him, the boy could feel his body slightly float up and down for a bit. “Naze de-nai shinu suku dare-de-mo sono-hoka-ni, Voldermort!” Elasco suddenly blurted out, sounding slightly pained to get the words out. (A/N: English Translation: “Why not die like everybody else, Voldermort!” It was originally going to have “can’t you” instead of just “not”, but I couldn’t find the Japanese word for “can’t.”)

Now that word, Harry understood loud and clear! Plus, he got a very good idea of what was happening to the demon now. Somehow Lord Voldermort is controlling Elasco’s mind and making the poor demon do things against his very will! By the looks of it, his old nemesis was pushing the man way too hard for the youkai’s mutations to react in time with the orders of his free will and his controller’s. Feeling immense anger towards the dark lord, Harry was about to yell down some witty remark when suddenly the telekentic grip on him was released!

With his heart beating about wildly within his chest, Harry felt his body plummeting to the wooden table below. Just when the boy thought he was going to die, a blur of speeding silver and blackish-blue raced towards his direction. Harry’s eyes flickered over to those moving colors and spotted Elasco running as fast as he could to jump off the table towards him. (A/N: He’s using his demon speed and agility like Inu Yasha does.)

The demon leapt to the air and caught the falling boy in his arms. Making a soft landing upon wood, Elasco immediately ejected Harry away from him. The Boy-Who-Lived narrowly missed hitting his hip against the edge of the table as he landed in a heap upon the floor nearby. Quickly recovering from his rough landing, Harry looked up just in time to see Elasco collapse again to the table with a small bang.

When the demon didn’t move after a long momentary pause, Harry cautiously crept closer to get a better look at the suffering Elasco’s condition. He didn’t know why he was getting closer, and of course this was a stupid thing to do, but the boy was just dying to know. Just as Harry stopped a few inches away from the heavily breathing figure on the table, there was a strange tattoo imprinted on Elasco’s right outer ankle that could know be seen from the cloth having been shifted aside. It wasn’t the dark mark at all, this viper was of the colors of raven, silver, and emerald, coiling its body about the youkai’s ankle like a tree trunk. ‘The colors of Slytherin alright,’ Harry thought as he leaned closer to examine it better. ‘I thought he would’ve placed the mark on the right forearm like he did with most of his slaves. How could this be -?’

Harry’s scrutinizing was interrupted when Elasco suddenly sat up and grabbed his left shoulder hard. Once again the boy’s anxiety levels began to arise as the demon opened its golden eyes to look over at Harry’s green ones. “Tasukeru watashi-o…,” Elasco pleaded in a hoarse voice that was lacking its strength and pride, “Please…Help me before you leave this world…” (A/N: English Translation: “Help me...”) As Harry stared into those tortured golden pools, he could see the true demon’s honesty resurface for only a few seconds.

As soon as the white fleck of pure emotion came, they were gone and drowned as they quickly transformed to a light tint of crimson. (A/N: When a youkai’s eyes turn red, it’s a very bad sign. This means they are in deep rage and going to use their ultimate form to attack their target.) Harry took it as a sign that Elasco was losing his control over his own will again, but couldn’t move away for the clawed hand was still tightly gripping his shoulder. Looking over at it to figure out a way to get free, thin trickles of blood came flowing down his shoulder as the claws retracted outwards a centimeter and digging into his skin. Oddly enough, Harry almost felt no pain from his new wound. Why?

The Boy-Who-Lived quickly looked into the demon’s eyes once more and saw a flash of white within the pools of gold and crimson. With his thoughts swimming madly about throughout his confused mind, somehow Harry understood that the good side of the demon was trying to numb the pain by blocking it out in the wizard’s mind with its telepathy. While trying his best to prevent his own claws from digging in further.

What Harry hadn’t realized that as he was being numbed of pain, a tall, dark figure shrouded in a black cloak had quietly entered the demon’s lair through the entrance with heavy cloth hanging from the doorway. Unseen eyes from within the ashen colored hood flickered over to the boy and the struggling youkai.

Without a moment’s hesitation, the dark rider came forth and withdrew a shiny metal dagger from its sheath at its side. The blade of this dagger was crafted of a fine, strong metal alloy that was virtually unbreakable. A gleaming point of nine inches long with a gold and ruby hilt. As the mysterious figure approached the two who were completely unaware, suddenly raised the dagger high and brought it down with a deadly force into the back of the youkai’s right shoulder.

~TBC~

Author's Note: This chapter is still incomplete, so bare with me as you wait patiently until I get the last part of this one typed up and posted.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

A/N 2: Once again, I have posted more pictures from the anime, Inu Yasha. I'm assuming that you are already familiar with the pictures of Sesshoumaru. The youkai in the red clothing is Inu Yasha, these two demons are half-brothers in the Inu Yasha mangas/anime.

I thought it would be nice if we or just me, post pictures from image searches to help illustrate our story. Besides just doing a cover, I added some into the story content.

Enjoy the story! Please, no one post their new material yet! I'm still not done with this chapter! But, I'd like to hear feedback ^.~

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:17 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is the reason that no one is posting/carrying on the story is because we still need to discuss the story or something? we really need to get down to business soon!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:23 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

IM JUST LOST....from my roomate's computer being messed up.....at work I dont have as much time to write...but i try! smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:14 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i've read that fic you did with charmaine of a harry/ginny fic, sounded pretty good. more detailed then your work in this thread.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:41 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok so when are we allowed to add on?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:03 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

sorry mine wasn't as detailed...i got lost somewhere too and i wasn't on as much....i liked both of them. and still do.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:51 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

there was another one too with Elmstreet but they took it out..that one was good too.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:52 AM
Tonks

Hey guys love the story. But one little tiny wincy problem sad It is to much Japanesse. eek! blink that is to my taste. the style is more Japanesse. As I was reading the story then i could see it be a Japanese film. But that is to my Opion. so.................

Well anyways it is wonderful!!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:07 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sorry about that tonks. i was the one who added that anime like bit. i had pictures from animes/inu yasha to just illustrate the story so that you can get an idea what what's up. also, sorry that i am taking so long to update that chapter i was working on. i have other fics that i'm working on, so i can't get back to this one as soon as i would like. also, school is almost upon us. i like writing fics here because it's fast and easy and nice environment to write in. ^.~

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:33 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

o well schhol starts in 2 days sorry i've not kept in touch i've been away! anyway great so far keep writting!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 05:05 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

let's start a new hp fic or at least a x-evo or x-movie one.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:11 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

umm hp fic i know more about it ok i
ll start it it ill be called hp carry on story #3

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

cool. when?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:25 AM