KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Something VERY interesting in the 2nd movie!!!!!!

Something VERY interesting in the 2nd movie!!!!!!
Started by: starlitegrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starlitegrl
lilangel

Shocked Something VERY interesting in the 2nd movie!!!!!!

Yesterday I say :"Harry Potter and the chamber of Secrets" for the 3rd time. This time I noticed smth weird.eek!
At the end of the movie when Harry gives Doddy its freedom Lucius Malfoy get really mad at harry. Lucius said:"You will pay for freeing my servant (smth like that) ) and then he raises his wand and was about to attack Harry.
Lucius says:"AVADA..." But he never finished it because Doddy attacked him.
Can you believe it.....he was gonna use the Avada Cavadra spell on harry.
I never realized it before. rolling on floor laughing

Happy Dance laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:16 AM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

what does that spell mean

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:23 AM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlitegrl
lilangel

it kills the person you use it against. bunny

Happy Dance doctor roll eyes (sarcastic)

GO LANCERS!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:30 AM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psylocke

I noticed that too the other day when I was watching it.

I though his name was Dobby?

"Actaully. I'd take the dangerous one. Becuase I'm not afraid of a challenge."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:15 AM
Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

I never relized that! Hmmmm...

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 03:34 AM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlitegrl
lilangel

Laugh

laughing His name is Dobby (i didn't realize I spelled it wrong) confused

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:37 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

ava kadavra is one of the unforgiveable curses, i think it was invented by voldie but i'm not sure.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:40 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I noticed this too in the movie...and actually i'm readin the 2nd book again and THEY REALLY MUFFED THINGS UP IN THE MOVIE...everything's all backwards from what people say.... for example in the movie... HERMOINE fixes harry"s broken glasses from the floo powder trip>>> BUT in the book ARTHUR WEASLEY fixes his glasses>>>

i have found about 20 things different....its crazy!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:49 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

when hermione said that even in the wizarding world it's not a good sign to hear voices, ron said that in the book.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

The lecture that they got from Prof. Mcconnagol in the movie after crashing the car...was from Dumbledore in the book....

in the book and in the video game it told about Draco/lucious down in knockturn alley......from when harry landed there with the floo powder... but in the movie...they left it out...and i thought that was very important b/c it told about Lucious having alot of dark magic things in his basement that pertained to Lord V.......

Then the party that was thrown by Headless Nick down in the dungeons on Halloween night was left out.........

Also in the movie Gilderoy said that the reason Harry wasn't at dinner was b/c he was helping him in detention...he didn't say that in the book......

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:05 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

well, lucius and draco going into that shop in knockturn alley was originally in the script and movie. but, alas, it got deleted out. i saw it on the dvd special features disc. it also had concept art for the death day party. you know what? i've watched that movie way too many times! i just love it so much more than the first! yes, i'm a hp2 movie freak ^.~

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:10 AM
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

haha, me too BOPRecruit 16. They deleted a lot in the second movie.

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 03:18 AM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sounds like you have it on dvd. so many of those deleted scenes i liked and wished were in the movie. like the...well, anyways...alas.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:11 AM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

I have it too, and it's cool... I think they should have kept the full knockturn alley sequence, but oh well...

Were so many that Evil flew
At the mere mention of his name
He who killed foul things for game

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:18 AM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

ya never noticed that he said that embarrasment well the very first time that I watched it i noticed. yah and when Hermione fixes Harrys glasses then she says Olulas Reparo. that is a mayjor mess up the spell is Reparo. they cant mess up spells like that mad miffed cya,
Tonks

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:02 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

it is arculus reparo.... ot at least that is how it sounds...

i noticed the avada thing a LONG TIME AGO... if you put on the subtitles it doesn't show the word AVADA....

and did you notice that lucious says it all cold and dark??

i am just saying that i was gonna make a new thread based on that but you beat me...

i noticed that AGES AGO!!!!...

also they screw up a lot of stuff.... but it makes since too in the movie... ppl that just watch the movie don't know the whole story...
then when they see the whole movies they read the third.... then they say hey that never happened.... but ther dont know nothing.... in a manner of speaking....

but i knew that AGES AGO!!!!!

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:42 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

lucius said it all cold and dark? well, after all, it's dark magic and he's pissed off at harry.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:06 AM
clispin

I noticed that, some people on other forums have noticed that.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:15 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

hey,
you guys are kinda slow at these things. well have you noticed that fawkes blinds the snake! and in the book Harry has the Sorting Hat on and Riddle says that even the Pheonix knows that Harry is dying. and then Fawkes creis on Harry wound from the snake. very much different!
-Tonks-

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:28 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i cant beleive that missed out the knockturn alley and the deathday party out of the film also when are we gonna see the ghost peeves

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:35 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote