KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Say Hi To Me

Say Hi To Me
Started by: q14cyber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

Tongue Say Hi To Me

HI MY NAME IS ANJA AND I WANT YOU TO SAY HI LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHA HIIIIIIIIIIII

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:25 PM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

uhm..hiii! Though i think this should be on the Welcome boards *shrug*

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:27 PM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Hi! Happy posting! And this will be moved to the "Welcome" forum. big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:59 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

hi

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:08 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

hi de ho

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:12 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá Anja! Welcome! wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

HI there. Have fun on the boards!!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:21 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sup newbie! you sound hyper today!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:54 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

hey thanx yaal for your replys keep em koming

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 02:02 AM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

how do

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 03:11 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Hi Anja, enjoy your stay here !

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:45 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hi

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:05 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hey Happy Posting smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(waves) Hi!

Note- my sig- NOT a question aimed at you...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

hey..

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 06:28 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Note- my sig- NOT a question aimed at you...

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Smile hiya!

(please log in to view the image) Nice to meet you...have fun on the message boards(please log in to view the image) Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:35 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Alright Hi to me. Have fun to me.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 11:15 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

hola. como estas? estoy bien, tambien estoy cansada. lol. jk. hey how r u doing?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:31 PM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

erm hi then

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:12 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote