KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » I feel Betrayed

I feel Betrayed
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

I dunno, ask Raz. Total registered users by now should be close to 30 or 40. Active posters should be near 20.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 10:37 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Here is another idea thatgoes with my JC thing. Everyone who registers with EZB to be on this forum starts off as a Padawan. After they make 30 posts, start one topic and are here for at least 2 weeks they become Jedi Knights, that is definate. Jedi Knights have to earn Mastership and be voted in by the JC. So after a Knight makes 75 responses, is here for a month and starts 5 posts it's up to the JC to meet and see if the member deserves to be a master. They consider the quality and quantity of his posts, his loyalty and his SW's insight. He/she also can't get warnings for being rude/profane or horribly off topic. Masters move onto the counsel when after 1-2 months the 6 counsel mainstays vote off 3 of the "in limbo" councilors are and vote on the 3 best Masters. This system of promotios gives power to the best and most loyal members while it keeps people coming and making good SW's comments so that they have a chance to move up.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 01:40 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Ive been on Longer than King Jedi, ( even though I posted for 4 months than stopped) I was here when Xizor wasnt, Im probably one of the elders.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 01:42 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Enough of that Mr. Appear then dissapear, then change my name 3 times and give my old name to a jerk who was banned. You'll be on the counsel(I'm still spelling it wrong). Just chill and wait to see what your role is.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 01:45 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

smile I think it's funny how everyone's jostling for positions...

The only thing that bothers me about voting members on and off is that down the road when the forum is bigger I could see how it could possibly become a real popularity contest...Maybe if Raz has to give final approval to new council members....I don't know.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 10:36 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I agree, Dim du Engel du.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 08:52 PM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Is that German, or are you blasted out of your mind?big grin I agree that after the council votes a person off Raz should finalize it by giving his approval.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 03:56 AM