KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » the most "ROMANTIC" quotes in movie history

the most "ROMANTIC" quotes in movie history
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Catastrofic Luv
loka chika

haha no way... it's defently a few from city of angels.

Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

that is ****in romantic right there. that makes me wanna cry. hahaha.

and this part... when she's dying and he's tell her she cant go... cursing the angel thats about 2 take her she says....

Maggie: When they ask me what I liked best, I'll say it was you.

*tear* haha.

but this right here... this is true love... haha. best scene in American Beauty.

Jane: Somebody should just put him out of his misery.
Ricky: Do you want me to kill him?
Jane: Yeah, would you?

haha, im auditioning for my drama klass as Jane. she's ****in awesome. lol. kk im done now.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 11:42 PM
Catastrofic Luv is currently offline Click here to Send Catastrofic Luv a Private Message Find more posts by Catastrofic Luv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

How about this one "Hey baby want to go back to my room."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 12:04 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return'
-Moulin Rouge love

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 04:26 AM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

lily hey wats up . . . u dont know me but im a friend of shadow angels . . . my name is irene and im in a few of her posts i also commented on a few of urs happy hope to talk to you soon *waves*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 04:43 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

a princess bride:

"as you wish"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 03:29 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

evil dead................."give me some sugar baby"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 04:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. I choose a mortal life."

Arwen

This is a great quote!!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:32 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

"... The trap that most blokes fall into is that they do not understand that something so simple as a kiss can be the greatest gift that a woman can bestow on a man but used in anger it can be the most sole destroying weapon in our arsenal." Bruce - Dog Soldiers

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:56 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Whats the quote from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon when Li Mu Bai is dying, that was pretty romantic.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:25 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

"There are only four questions worth asking; what is sacred? of what is the spirit made? what is worth living for? and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same, only love."

Now that's beautiful n'est pas? It's from Don Juan de Marco, also starring Johnny Depp.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:06 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

I think "As you wish" is a pretty strong contender, but it has to be said by Cary Elwes or the effect isn't quite right.

"Hear this now, I will always come back for you"
"But how can you be sure?"
"This is true love, do you think this happens every day?"

Also from the Princess Bride (I hope I quoted it accurately!)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:09 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
Whats the quote from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon when Li Mu Bai is dying, that was pretty romantic.

LI
My life is departing. I've only one breath left.

SHU LIEN
Use it to meditate. Free yourself from this world as you have been taught. Let your soul rise to eternity with your last breath. Do not waste it... for me.

LI
I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath... I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side... as a condemned soul... than enter heaven without you. Because of your love... I will never be a lonely spirit.
*sniff* *sniffle* *snivel* BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!! (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:12 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

That is beautiful

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:23 PM
Kes
Philie

Thats deep man!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneVM
Harry's Best Friend

I have to agree with Daria. I think the quote from Moulin Rouge "THE GREATEST THING YOU'LL EVER LEARN IS JUST TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN!" is the most romantic.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:40 AM
HermioneVM is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneVM a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneVM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

:'( i ant crying, *sniff* im ok *balls out crying* dammit

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:49 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

'you make me wanna be a better man' -as good as it gets

Last edited by BackFire on Sep 1st, 2003 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 12:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
butterfly_kixes

......... i want you to find someone who makes you deliriously happy
someone who will sweep you away
someone who will levitate you and make you sing with rapture

Love is passion, obsession
someone you can't live without

Fall...Fall head over heels and vice versa

Find someone you can love like crazy...... How do you find them?

well, forget your head and listen to your heart
there's no sense living without this...to make the journey and not fall, not fall deeply in love...
then.... you haven't lived at all...

and who knows someday, out of nowhere...lightning could strike

( from "Meet Joe Black")

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:35 AM
butterfly_kixes is currently offline Click here to Send butterfly_kixes a Private Message Find more posts by butterfly_kixes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

the light of the evenstar does not wax and wane, it is mine to give to whom I will like my heart
-Arwen
LOTR
I think that is so sweet!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 10:37 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
'you make me wanna be a better man' -as good as it gets
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! I WANT A VERDELL DOG!!!!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 10:49 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote