KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Official KMC Forums sig-making contest!

The Official KMC Forums sig-making contest!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

ekhm...
Maverick Ice just told me I'm the winner... heh big grin
What should I say...? Thanks... To my mum, dad, grandpa, grandma and my dog - Pysia and thx to creators of Graph Programs big grinbig grinbig grin and to people from "ZIP Computer" who have estabilished the internet in my computer... um... and big THX to all FORUM MEMBERS... Ushgarak and Kes, who told me about this contest... (Uf... like on Oscar's Awards big grin). I think there were many beautiful signatures, and honestly... I was sure I won't win.

PS: And sorry for mistake ("the Fire and the Rain" i guess it's bad ... heh... who cares sad)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:31 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, I thought *I* told you... so, you in for the next one, Verauko?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

when are the themes, or rules, whatever...posted?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 01:22 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

the only single rule is that there are no rules.....(at least in the first one that is)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 07:36 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

naah..the second one will be more particular i guess

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:05 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Ush already mentioned that...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:23 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Congrats guys! Sorry I wasn't here.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:29 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Age we going to post the entries in here for the Next contest too,

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:30 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nah, I'll make a new thread tonight probably.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

cool

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:33 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Godshinto
Hey man I am here where is the new sig???...lol

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:39 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

i found out where is wuz

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:44 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

damn i am not a good speller..lol

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:44 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I said it was in the Signature Thread in this forum but Under Signature

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:46 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I finally have my new sig...thx Godshinto---It looks better, you have some great talent here!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:24 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

If you plan the next contest, sign me in big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:43 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, details coming tomorrow!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 01:04 AM
LanceWindu

Can I be a judge for the next one?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:53 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Don't see why not...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shifty211

HOW DO YALL MAKE THOSE, IM A A MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULT PC GAME CLAN, AND I CANT MAKE SIGS, lol

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:09 PM
shifty211 is currently offline Click here to Send shifty211 a Private Message Find more posts by shifty211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote